Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by surafang View Post
    He is also the same guy who wanted to steal the Quel'delar from the player(If you were a non Blood Elf) and wanted the High elves gone from the Ghostlands when they were trying to put down the Amani uprising. Also fail on my part I meant Hauldron not Rommath.
    And your point is Quel'delar would have given the sindorei more power,which they gravely need. He doesn't want Vereesa and her little band there since they belittled the sindorei at every turn in northrend so he has a right to demand why she is there.He has no problems with the outland high elves just with those, who by their previous actions can really be considered traitors.

---------- Post added 2011-07-07 at 12:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post

I don't believe Varian would have done the same thing in that situation considering he personally had signed off on the treaty.. but thats just my opinion
    varian wouldn't but Lo'gosh would he is after all a bipolar lunatic

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    And your point is Quel'delar would have given the sindorei more power,which they gravely need. He doesn't want Vereesa and her little band there since they belittled the sindorei at every turn in northrend so he has a right to demand why she is there.He has no problems with the outland high elves just with those, who by their previous actions can really be considered traitors.
    You have swayed me a little but my point has changed to where he is a Alright leader I still think Hauldron would do better.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Gnomes are fairly respectabible
    So are Tauren, but then again, we are actually just cow-men. and all we want to do is live in peace and eat some grass...

*Sigh*

varian wouldn't but Lo'gosh would he is after all a bipolar lunatic
    Lo'gash only comes out when he hears the Horde has done bad stuff

Seeing a stranded boat shouldn't cause the king to rage... unless the Orc on that boat flipped him the bird or mooned him.

15+ Year Old Account

Seeing a stranded boat shouldn't cause the king to rage... unless the Orc on that boat flipped him the bird or mooned him.
    The humans looked at Garrosh the wrong way

<.<
    >.>
    ^.^
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by surafang View Post
    You have swayed me a little but my point has changed to where he is a Alright leader I still think Hauldron would do better.
    Even though halduron himself said Lor'themar should become king they don't see always eye to eye but if halduron would have led the sindorei they would have been doomed, because there wouldn't be bloodknights and he opposed the magisters and without them Quel Thalas would have never been retaken in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anisadora View Post
    I wonder if what you guys dont get about the argument - about raising new forsaken is this: She isnt resurrecting people who were already dead. She is killing them, and THEN offering them to either join her, or stay dead. They weren't sick. They didnt die in a duel and then get rezzed.

Now, if the starting area went something like this:

(Valkyr ressurects _______)

NPC: Thank the dark lady, _____! We thought we lost you! Would you like to return to your final slumber, or would you care to join the Forsaken?

it would be a bit different.
    If you played to level 2 as a Forsaken you would be asked to see if the new undead would join you. One does, one kills himself again, and the last runs away. So yes, that scenario does happen.

As for the killing people to raise them as opposed to using the already dead? THEY'RE AT WAR! THEY WOULD'VE BEEN KILLED ANYWAY! At least they get a second chance unlike most other casualties.

Aww come on he saw tura and only because she was an orc he got all RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARWWRAQDGADHAGVFJAHG

I feel dirty I used one of knaak's books as reference uwahh
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2011-07-07 at 12:53 AM.

Deleted
    That being said what makes you think I don't like the Horde? I am completely neutral on the subject
    Anyone that remembers your posts in topics related to Sylvanas and hordish culture before becoming a moderator knows that you are loyal to the blue faction and its principles and thus been biased for quite a long time. The simply fact that you are often seen in threads about appreciation of Alliance females' beauty portrayed in images and easy-flamed threads there you only provoke posters trying to prove that the Alliance are not as clean as people think screams that you are taking sides. Maybe indirectly to not draw attention from other moderators but enough to frustrate the red faction posters and encourage blue faction posters, that don not know their lore, by not bothering to correct them. And you enjoy that.

Now, I don't understand why you choose to get involved in these kind of threads for amusement as a respected moderator when they are obvious lacking information and manners. It's not cute nor "clever" anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post

Now, I don't understand why you choose to get involved in these kind of threads for amusement as a respected moderator when they are obvious lacking information and manners. It's not cute nor "clever" anymore.
    A very simple answer

Because she can^^

Even though halduron himself said Lor'themar should become king they don't see always eye to eye but if halduron would have led the sindorei they would have been doomed, because there wouldn't be bloodknights and he opposed the magisters and without them Quel Thalas would have never been retaken in the first place.
    Lor'themar for Warchief 2012. A better leader we could never imagine. Pretty sure the Burning Legion would have been gone, Deathwing vanquished and the scourge as a whole wiped out if Lor'themar was warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    The humans looked at Garrosh the wrong way

< .<
    > .>
    ^.^
    Well dam... that explains everything then
    Aww come on he saw tura and only because she was an orc he got all RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARWWRAQDGADHAGVFJAHG

I feel dirty I used one of knaak's books as reference uwahh
    That was a dirty move on your part... My only defence to that ( not a great one ) is that at the time we still did not know for certainty what was causing the nightmares... even the Horde susspected the Alliance and vice versa, granted seeing Broll with her should have been enouh, but maybe it was a kick her ass first ask questions after type plan

I don't think this relates much but just remember in this discussion that a Blue recently stated that the game lore takes precedence over any and all books if a topic is ever under contention.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    Anyone that remembers your posts in topics related to Sylvanas and hordish culture before becoming a moderator knows that you are loyal to the blue faction and its principles and thus been biased for quite a long time. The simply fact that you are often seen in threads about appreciation of Alliance females' beauty portrayed in images and easy-flamed threads there you only provoke posters trying to prove that the Alliance are not as clean as people think screams that you are taking sides. Maybe indirectly to not draw attention from other moderators but enough to frustrate the red faction posters and encourage blue faction posters, that don not know their lore, by not bothering to correct them. And you enjoy that.

I assumed the at the end of that statment showed the sarcasm behind it.

I also seem to get along with most of the " red faction " posters despite your accusations, I enjoy lore topics and posting in them because they are waaaay more refreshing for me to read then " WoW is dead " threads.

Being a moderator doesn't prohibit me from posting about a game I enjoy, besides if you have any concerns which it appears you may.. your always free to PM Sunshine or Boubouille in regards to my moderation.

Last question... where are these Alliance female beauty threads that I often partake in?

---------- Post added 2011-07-07 at 01:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I don't think this relates much but just remember in this discussion that a Blue recently stated that the game lore takes precedence over any and all books if a topic is ever under contention.
    thats to prevent Knaack from Knaacking up the Warcraft Universe, 1 novel at a time

Oh god can you link that please if that is true there might be so many lore contradictions in the future

That was a dirty move on your part... My only defence to that ( not a great one ) is that at the time we still did not know for certainty what was causing the nightmares... even the Horde susspected the Alliance and vice versa, granted seeing Broll with her should have been enouh, but maybe it was a kick her ass first ask questions after type plan
    Well Varian would be a good leader if he wouldn't be a lunatic ,Onyxia might have failed to kill him directly ,but she made him a mental cripple so in the end she won. Since Lunatic Varian did far more harm then good same goes for mister I can't control my temper Hellscream.

---------- Post added 2011-07-07 at 01:09 AM ----------

thats to prevent Knaack from Knaacking up the Warcraft Universe, 1 novel at a time
    They should just fire him and give golden his workload

I'm both happy and sad that all of my lore knowledge is from the game.

Happy because the books don't muck up any of my loriness.

Sad because WoW's done such a terrible job of building up the Warcraft story after how well Warcraft III did with it.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2011-07-07 at 01:13 AM.

Leave the poor mod alone! Gooooosh.

Deleted
    I assumed the at the end of that statment showed the sarcasm behind it.

I also seem to get along with most of the " red faction " posters despite your accusations, I enjoy lore topics and posting in them because they are waaaay more refreshing for me to read then " WoW is dead " threads.

Being a moderator doesn't prohibit me from posting about a game I enjoy, besides if you have any concerns which it appears you may.. your always free to PM Sunshine or Boubouille in regards to my moderation.

Last question... where are these Alliance female beauty threads that I often partake in?
    I never use any smiles on my serious posts. Neither did I intend to offend you on a unhonest way with sarcasm. I'm just pointing out that you should try to be more neutral that you are. For instance, you didn't answer why you never correct people that make false accusations or lack knowledge of the history if they are on the blue side. But you will bother to correct or question every single Horde player's claim. It's like you either need to back-up the blue faction posters for lacking intelligent replies or you simply like to tease the red faction. I don't see any need for PM'ing them since they are intelligent enough to keep an eye on their moderators for the sake of this website's reputation.

Most of the "beauty appreciation" threads you took part of were closed and forbidden, obviously because of spam and unnecessary memory used. Many of them were race oriented, such as Draenei. Other threads were about artwork surrounding a specific Alliance race.
    Last edited by mmocfcdfd48e5e; 2011-07-07 at 01:21 AM.

I'm both happy and sad that all of my lore knowledge is from the game.

Happy because the books don't muck up any of my loriness.

Sad because WoW's done such a terrible job of building up the Warcraft story after how well Warcraft III did with it.
    Well they try to implement all the nice lore events through cinematics and Quests but the average wow player doesn't care at all thats why it is so plain, so that anyone can understand it without real deep knowledge of the lore. For example I am the only player in my guild who actually knows the wow lore and that is really sad, since it is entertaining ( but not even close to the warhammer 40k universe^^).

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't expect anything too crazy. Killing off her would enrage a whole lot of players.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-