Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    I can't believe this thread has 29 pages lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Frioz View Post
    The political pony is right, you shouldn't judge the horde since it is not as cetralize as the alliance. The BE just want to rebuild, the trolls want to just chill out, the cow people want to be left alone, and goblins would probably start a massive prostitution business if they could atm instead of going to war.
    hahah amen, so what if the forsaken want to bolster their ranks, by converting the human trash that waged war on the most peaceful of the races, the tauren.

/me looks the other way. Go Go Lady Sylvanas!

Quote Originally Posted by Baker St Irregulars View Post
    No, they aren't. I suggest you abandon your year 1 philosophy argument while you're ahead.
    Rofl'd IRL when I read your posts. Are you really that naive? I suggest you start reading some books instead of watching western tv and accept everything they say as the truth.

Deleted
    Meanwhile came up with another idea for Caverns of Time instance where infinities try to stop Arthas from turning Sylvanas into Banshee and we have to stop them from stopping Arthas... Ermmm... Anyway would be nice to have some action with her before she got turned into Banshee. Or see her taking back her body after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frioz View Post
    I can't believe this thread has 29 pages lol.
    They usually peak at around 80; this is disappointing.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2065780116
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2011-07-13 at 03:31 PM.