Why can't I get out of bronze league?

Been playing SC2 now for like a month. Seen a couple of terran tutorials, and I usually have about 50+ supply at the 7 minute mark, and about 65 at 8 minutes, together with stimpack. However I hardly ever win. I have actually played against gold and platinum leauge players before, and I have beat them. So why is it so hard to beat bronze players and get out of that league?
    Pain is weakness leaving your body. Never give up.

Deleted
    Tell us about your tactics, you did not give us much to go on.

15+ Year Old Account
    You have to win more than 50% of the time against bronze players to get out of that ranking.
    You have to win more than 50% of the time against silver players to get out of that ranking.
    You have to win more than 50% of the time against gold players to get out of that ranking.

etc.

Beating gold/silver players gets you a significant boost in rating, but losing shortly after to a bronze negates it. Win more.

R.I.P. YARG

Alright, so I usually 3 rax. Meaning 10 supply, 12 rax, 13 refinery, 15 orbital marine, then rax up and marine/marauder up and get stim. Like I said earlier I have about 50+ supply at the 7 minute mark which I have been told is a really good place to be at in bronze. I usually spot at around 12 supply so I can move my army in the right direction and save time there. I have my army outside my opponents base at the 8 minute mark. Lay down a comsat to spot the high ground and then attack. If my opponent has a bigger army than me I pull out, make a CC and 2x engineering bay and go double upgrades, together with a couple of bunkers. I drop a comsat every now and then to make sure I wont be caught off guard by any air/drop action. I honestly dont understand why I keep losing so much, is it really THAT competitive in bronze?
    Pain is weakness leaving your body. Never give up.

I got from Bronze to Diamond in a month as Terran with no RTS experience. Stop 3 Raxxing every game, please.

Use a different build for each match up that is safe vs cheese but also doesn't put you all in. Do like:

2 Raxx expo in TvP

2 Raxx bunker rush fast expo in TvZ

1/1/1 Siege expand in TvT

Or fuck it proxy cloak banshee every game because Bronze never make detection

Also if you want actual advice go over to www.teamliquid.net

Biggest foreign SC community.

I warn you though if you post there like you did here you will get banned instantly. It is actually moderated properly unlike other certain fan sites

Edit: Also if you aren't going to post a replay tell us how you lose. Just saying "I 3 raxx every game, then lose" doesn't let us help you at all. Do you over extend and lose your army? Do you lose to DT/Cloak Banshee? Do you just get all in'd every game? Do you just get crushed by bigger armies even though you think you are macroing well? Explain more. Saying "I just lose, help please" wont work.
    Last edited by Dorfie; 2011-07-06 at 06:56 PM.