Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Mages blinking out of stuns

ok so i have noticed that mages can blink out of stuns i waste my hammer of justice on my pally on a mage and guess what they blink out of it same thing on my druid when i used maim i just dont think its fair that we waste like 5 second stuns and they just blink out of it which is totally not fair

Learn to play?...force them to blink then stun them...its not hard

ummm....you JUST now noticed this?

fyi as a pally vs. mage your pretty much fucked.

for a druid be freal and maybe try to get the jump on them and hope you can get enough bleeds on them before your dash wears off.
    Originally Posted by statlerthegreat
    I don't play a real world simulator. I play World of Warcraft. Where I am a Goblin, named after an explosive, that hurls balls of arcane "fuck you up" at internet dragons/ogres/whateverthehellmaloriakis.

Quote Originally Posted by Calgron View Post
    They will just iceblock. But getting a mage to iceblock is good I guess

this too, hard to do with a pally but as a druid you can roots/do that passive feral slow thingy.

---------- Post added 2011-07-06 at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by surrounded View Post
    They will just iceblock. But getting a mage to iceblock is good I guess
    ice block wait for blink to come up blink again then cold snap if you catch them somehow and ice block/blink again....seriously druids and pallies are pretty screwed against mages...esp frost (and most that pvp are)
    I don't play a real world simulator. I play World of Warcraft. Where I am a Goblin, named after an explosive, that hurls balls of arcane "fuck you up" at internet dragons/ogres/whateverthehellmaloriakis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some mages waste blink when you use http://www.wowhead.com/spell=20066 on them and hit them after.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Druidboyy View Post
    ok so i have noticed that mages can blink out of stuns i waste my hammer of justice on my pally on a mage and guess what they blink out of it same thing on my druid when i used maim i just dont think its fair that we waste like 5 second stuns and they just blink out of it which is totally not fair
    when did you start playing? yesterday? anyways it is necessarily for mage's survivability, without it they would just die every time they get stunned

I don't think its fair that I waste all my dmg to get a pally to 10% hp only for them to bubble and heal to full....gosh....so unfair

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, Paladins have the least room of any class to QQ about 1v1 PvP encounters.

It's just shitty that most stuns are on a fairly lengthy cooldown when blink is what, 15 seconds?

mages are OP as hell everybody knows, but no matter what ppl will always come up with something in defense, the best part is that blink just has a 15sec cd
    easy to say, so you are assuming the mage is an idiot and will waste his blink in stuff like repentance or charge or any kind of short cc?

Quote Originally Posted by Desminn View Post
    this too, hard to do with a pally but as a druid you can roots/do that passive feral slow thingy.

---------- Post added 2011-07-06 at 02:47 PM ----------

ice block wait for blink to come up blink again then cold snap if you catch them somehow and ice block/blink again....seriously druids and pallies are pretty screwed against mages...esp frost (and most that pvp are)
    To bad iceblock puts a debuff on the mage regaurdless of cold snap, they can't use it in succession.

---------- Post added 2011-07-06 at 04:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kratoz View Post
    I don't think its fair that I waste all my dmg to get a pally to 10% hp only for them to bubble and heal to full....gosh....so unfair
    Also, we have to kill a pally at least twice before they are really dead.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. Games not balanced around 1v1. It's balanced around mages kicking the shit out of all melee classes then it's balanced around Arena PvE.
    You better herp yourself before you derp yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzest View Post
    To bad iceblock puts a debuff on the mage regaurdless of cold snap, they can't use it in succession.
    the 1 min hypothermia? ok.

freeze, cone of cold, frost nova, deep freeze, more blinks, ice armor....i mean shit take your pick that would easily cover the debuff. if your a frost mage and cant kite some one for a min+ your going to die regardless.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Druidboyy View Post
    Did you just notice this?

They have been able to blink out of Stuns/Roots since 2.1 or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzest View Post

Also, we have to kill a pally at least twice before they are really dead.
    So you can kill a paladin twice before he can kill you once and hes overpowered? Interesting how that works.

PvP isn't balanced for 1v1.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Obviously, based on this thread, it is 100% impossible to kill mages and no mage has ever died to the hands of another player.

Deleted
    He is obviously a fairly new player....

Mages are a joke as hunter or blood dk. So easy to kill / they can't kill you. For the rest...well playing mage is HARD. And there is no point in complaining about them being OP. 1) If you can't beat them, roll one. 2) If you bored about the game being balanced around, them then quit. Many did. 3) Devs and co all play RMP. They won't nerf their own.