Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I think I read H Apparatus in this post. At least in this forum.

Deleted
    I'd agree. From personal experience, creche only lined with my CDs about 4 (Sometimes 3) out of its 8 procs.

Hello. Im currently using rotting skull and RF EoU. Should I replace rotting skull with varothens broach? I vendor AoK being that I couldn't use it affectively because I couldn't ramp up stack fast enough. Armory is in my sig

Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer View Post
    Hello. Im currently using rotting skull and RF EoU. Should I replace rotting skull with varothens broach? I vendor AoK being that I couldn't use it affectively because I couldn't ramp up stack fast enough. Armory is in my sig
    VB is awesome since it has almost 30-40% total uptime and you can time it with your CD's, which you can't with RS and thus wasting it. I'm fairly certain that it's better on at least shorter fights than AoK:N is and better than RS at all fights which don't have execute phases. Sorry to break it to you though but AoK:H is considered BiS on a couple of fights in DS so it was a mistake of you to vendor it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    VB is awesome since it has almost 30-40% total uptime and you can time it with your CD's, which you can't with RS and thus wasting it. I'm fairly certain that it's better on at least shorter fights than AoK:N is and better than RS at all fights which don't have execute phases. Sorry to break it to you though but AoK:H is considered BiS on a couple of fights in DS so it was a mistake of you to vendor it.
    I just couldn't ramp up stacks on AoK. Ill get like 3 stacks when I start to burst. Rarely 5

Word man, it's normal. I usually have 2-4 stacks when I use my CD's after pre guardian, ie 15 secs left of it so after 30 secs I rarely have 5 stacks. So because of that I'm pretty sure VB pulls ahead on shorter fight but for long fights (like at least 8 mins) I think AoK will catch up. Heroic version of AoK is just better even if it's a short 4-5 min fight. You should have saved that AoK and farmed a firestone for 391 upgrade from FL heroics.

Maybe a gm can snag it for me being that I actually had it for awhile

Deleted
    Yeah, if you say it was a mistake and you realise that now, he might just do it. Hc Apparatus is very good for Zonozz, possibly Yorsahj, and Madness if you don't have BLF.

It's funny how every Ret top parse for DS is either EoU+BLF or EoU+Creche, but people still think that AoK is somehow BiS for something.
    It is not. Let it go.

So I got heroic Creche tonight and I've never had Creche before. When I test Creche out on the boss dummy it seems to proc pretty fast.. so I guess I should just use Zealotry > Inquisition > Avenging Wrath ASAP?

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    So I got heroic Creche tonight and I've never had Creche before. When I test Creche out on the boss dummy it seems to proc pretty fast.. so I guess I should just use Zealotry > Inquisition > Avenging Wrath ASAP?
    This is what I do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    This is what I do.
    Ditto. Then you'll just need to be lucky to have your cds ready again as soon as creche procs. Keep in mind the ICD on creche is 115 seconds I believe.
    Also, for your guardian, if you aren't using prot t11 4 piece pre-pull Guardian, you want to use Guardian just as you do your first CS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisko View Post
    It's funny how every Ret top parse for DS is either EoU+BLF or EoU+Creche, but people still think that AoK is somehow BiS for something.
    It is not. Let it go.
    It is when BLF doesn't fucking exist.

Brb, crying my loot-deprived eyes out.

*runs away sobbing*

Or you can do like me and offer to sit out for one fight and have it drop. Same happened with my weps. I'm never sitting out again this tier. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kisko View Post
    It is not. Let it go.
    *checks logs*... My bad. However I'm not convinced those trinkets have been BiS for progress for all fights, but doesn't really matter anymore after the nerfs. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    I also am a firm believer in H:AoK for Spine.

Bone Link Fetish DOES drop guys, got mine this week (first one to get it on heroic!)

Kinda neat when the proc crits for 70-80k on madness heroic (not catacylsm cast) and procs spellweave

Just hang in there, it will drop!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    so what about h-cunning for yorsarj? i managed to snag one, and no i didnt ninja, and was wondering if i should use it or let it rot in my bank

Cunning of the Cruel? I'm very confused.

Deleted
    Well.. I guess holy wrath, exorcism and consecration would proc those. Maybe.
    Not sure wether BLF and Cunning would share a cd or something.*
    But hey, shitload of months till MoP hits, lots of time to test these things :P

P.S.: not that it matters scheep, but why wouldn't you enchant your feet? You've had them for 1 and a half months :x
    Last edited by mmoc73aa7a8311; 2012-03-10 at 01:43 AM.