Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    lining up all my CDS and being lucky and getting heroic chimeraon trinket to pop + potion of golemblood i smashed out 130k templar verdict crits + 60% mastery (apperatus active) + 30% increased holy damage done from inq. close to 200k crits with cooldowns, also with zealotery, without 4p tier 12 for longer sustained burst dps?

Yeah apperatus might have a "unsecure" uptime, but put it all together and you're in for a world of gloryous big numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by hajime View Post
    You lost your stacks on the dummy?! Seriously?
    The only reason I can think of is you got too much dodges and parrys because in an actual fight I never lost the stacks
    ofcourse you lose stacks on the dummy. you have what 8% crit self buffed outside of raid. -3% off of that if your attackign the boss dummy
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    lining up all my CDS and being lucky and getting heroic chimeraon trinket to pop + potion of golemblood i smashed out 130k templar verdict crits + 60% mastery (apperatus active) + 30% increased holy damage done from inq. close to 200k crits with cooldowns, also with zealotery, without 4p tier 12 for longer sustained burst dps?

Yeah apperatus might have a "unsecure" uptime, but put it all together and you're in for a world of gloryous big numbers.
    130k TV crits, I call bullshit, beside neck and ashkandi I was full BiS pre firelands and the biggest i've seen was a 91k on Sinestra
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

Deleted
    How would the PvP strength trinket rank in this list, though? Obviously the 406 resilience is wasted, but the 2029 on-use strength can be used with CDs every time, and there is no stack you need to get up first. It probably isn't BiS, but considering chippydib's logic, I would assume the strength to be quite powerful?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjji View Post
    130k TV crits, I call bullshit, beside neck and ashkandi I was full BiS pre firelands and the biggest i've seen was a 91k on Sinestra
    Avenging wrath, trinket proc (2k str), golemblood potion. im talking all out on cds.

If only my crit chance wasn't nearing 4%... Really want to treat myself to the AoK trinket.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Avenging wrath, trinket proc (2k str), golemblood potion. im talking all out on cds.
    so was I, are you sure it wasn't a gimmick fight? ;p
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    The use is pretty useless 500 damage before debuffs supposed it scales some, but the ICD is 100 seconds. The uptime is simming out @ 21%.
    I'm guessing the on-use would be something to macro with CS and forget about it?
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by Viveras View Post
    How would the PvP strength trinket rank in this list, though? Obviously the 406 resilience is wasted, but the 2029 on-use strength can be used with CDs every time, and there is no stack you need to get up first. It probably isn't BiS, but considering chippydib's logic, I would assume the strength to be quite powerful?
    Added it. Not worthless, but with half of item budget it's significantly below PvE trinkets.

Changed Caber ICD to 100s.

Thanks for doing this, new job and baby are giving me zero time for anything in regards to research. Major kudos

the sheer amount of math involved in being good at this game still blows my mind.

I'm still waiting to find some bis lists that agree with each other.

I've got the same opnion as Fox1012.
    But! I have been using Apparatus and my dps is pretty good with the Hand of Light. The Trash DPS got lower because there's not enough time to burst it and stuff. But in boss fights is pretty relaiable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fox1012 View Post
    I'm still waiting to find some bis lists that agree with each other.
    its unlikely you will. since the advent of reforging, there is unlikely to be a singular BiS list again.

BiS is now truly PBiS, or personal best in slot. it depends on what bosses you have access too, heroic or normal or a mixture, race, tier bonus or not, 10man or 25man, the comp of your raid, etc.

this is one of the better side effects(intended or not, idk) of reforging. it makes the player, a paladin in our scenario, more accountable for how he gears. you have to know what the stat weights are(and even those are tricky from patch to patch),, know how to reforge properly, so you can make intelligent decisions on gearing.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjji View Post
    so was I, are you sure it wasn't a gimmick fight? ;p
    Yeah, im counting the mastery damage from templars verdict in aswell though.
    around 80-90k crits + 60%+ mastery with trinket up = roughly 120-130k

Thanks Kisko! I was finding it hard to believe that AoK wouldn't be BiS like many ppl were talking about a week ago. It just looks too sexy.

Deleted
    Heroic essence of the eternal flame is missing?

otherwise nice list
    Last edited by mmoc1ace84aa42; 2011-07-08 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    Heroic essence of the eternal flame is missing?

otherwise nice list
    It's not in the list, because it's not available in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    ofcourse you lose stacks on the dummy. you have what 8% crit self buffed outside of raid. -3% off of that if your attackign the boss dummy
    Nonsense. The crit is much higher then that. CS gets 15% extra crit from talents and, if you choose, another 5% from the Glyph. TV and Judgement gets 12% from talents. And HoW gets 60%, altough this is limited usefullness.
    Even without raidbuffs, so on a target dummy, most of the abilities that proc Apparatus should have around 20% crit chance. Considering the fairly frequent use of these abilities + autoattack, id say its HIGHLY unlikely you wont crit atleast once in a 30sec window.
    The 4p setbonus will make it much easier to stack up this trinket, for 15sec before you really use this trinket, you'll be spamming CS, TV and Judgement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisko View Post
    It's not in the list, because it's not available in the game.
    strange i can see it on wowhead? i thought it was upgraded by using the firestone onto the item instead of trading it like the tank trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    strange i can see it on wowhead?
    Currently search for Essence of the Eternal Flame returns only one normal trinket.

Firestones don't have any use ability and it would break ability to trade items back.

It might be added later to the game, but currently this item is not available to players, hence it's not in the list for now.