Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

MMO-champ is worth around 300,000$?

According to website outlooker, MMO-champ is worth around 300,000$, and makes 691$ daily for adds. How is Bibi not rich yet? :>

http://websitesoutlook.com/mmo-champion.com
    Playing since 2007.

Deleted
    How do you know he is not :> ?

These evaluations are pure guesswork. Also hosting costs eat a fair chunk of the ad revenue.

How do you not know he is not a he but actually a she?

Cuz he doesn't really own mmo-champ? ;0 Curse does. I bet he's quite happy with his pay check though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    How do you not know he is not a he but actually a she?
    Because he said so?
    Playing since 2007.

it's a he.
    MMO Champion is a World of Warcraft news website run by Boubouille (Fabien Bonte, also known as Bibi).
    quote from wowwiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraza View Post
    These evaluations are pure guesswork. Also hosting costs eat a fair chunk of the ad revenue.
    Hosting doesn't cost that much >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not Boub who gets all of that money though, if any.
    Hi

Did Bibi ever release a picture of himself? Just curious.

Actually 300,000 $ seems way too low. Expecting daily views of like... 1-2 million I guess this site is easily worth several millions of dollars. My guess would be like 25-30 million $. But tbh I think boubs earning is very nice, guessing 1 mill/year or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Did Bibi ever release a picture of himself? Just curious.
    I'm fairly sure Myrrar posted an artistic representation of him the other week.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I'm fairly sure Myrrar posted an artistic representation of him the other week.
    A bit offtopic:any links?just curious.

Mmo-c got sold ages ago, for a fair chunk of cash.
    So any profits from ads go to curse, which in turn pay boub his monthly salary.
    The real question should be; what did mmo-c go for.
    Since, afaik, we never where told an amount on that subject.
    It was either A) Not high enough for Boub to retire or B) It was high enough and he's just doing mmo-c stuff to have something to do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaharon View Post
    Actually 300,000 $ seems way too low. Expecting daily views of like... 1-2 million I guess this site is easily worth several millions of dollars. My guess would be like 25-30 million $. But tbh I think boubs earning is very nice, guessing 1 mill/year or so.
    Because i'm sure everything that keeps this website up and running costs nothing, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Revenue =/= Profit.

Even if it makes $691 a day in ads, I'm sure operating costs take a portion of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    That would only be an estimate, much like most of the projections sites like that come up with.

Didn't you know? Bibi drinks Golden Chocolate out of Wine glasses that are made out of the frozen tears of the world leaders while relaxing in his yacht/submarine home made entirely of diamond(That's right diamond with no "s" as in 1 singular diamond yacht/submarine). On his days off from MMO-Champion(Everyday cause we do all the hard stuff obviously) he can be caught napping with the Gorillas of Australia, watching episodes of Happy Days with Manatees of Russia, and playing Wii Sports with the Elephants of Michigan.

Oh and Bibi isn't a girl. Bibi is sex. Everything is sex.

He does not own this website, it's Curse who does.