Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    Didn't you know? Bibi drinks Golden Chocolate out of Wine glasses that are made out of the frozen tears of the world leaders while relaxing in his yacht/submarine home made entirely of diamond(That's right diamond with no "s" as in 1 singular diamond yacht/submarine). On his days off from MMO-Champion(Everyday cause we do all the hard stuff obviously) he can be caught napping with the Gorillas of Australia, watching episodes of Happy Days with Manatees of Russia, and playing Wii Sports with the Elephants of Michigan.

Oh and Bibi isn't a girl. Bibi is sex. Everything is sex.
    Damn i wish i was Bibi.

you cant put a price tag on some website runing some script. its uses statistics to make a 300k price tag and daily ad, but i had a site "worth" 20k and making 50$ daily by that script....meh i wish i was making 50$ a day.....

every site is worth how much is someone willing to pay for it. if you think your site worths 1000 $ and you manage to sell it for 5000 $ then thats what its worth.

also, hosting is not that expensive today....you can have Quad dedicated server with 100TB bw on Softlayer technology for 600-700$ a month, and if you need that kinda server for your website, then you better make few hundred a day with that site cuz otherwise you dont need that kinda power or you can use Amazon hosting services and pay what you use or some Cloud hosting services.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take the figures with a pinch of salt, but I'm sure operational costs eat into the balance. Never the less, I'd say the curse network does alright out of disgrunted MMO players who want to vent their frustrations, as well as providing a bit of discussion for the rest of us.

Bibi... Hahahah classic. And he's French. We all know the nickname motive!

But yeah, i'm pretty sure Boubouille (i just slaughtered the name right?) sold the company over to Curse, but still works in a high spot and makes all the forum posts. I'm sure he gets a nice paycheck though and doesn't need another job. And you have to bear in mind, Curse has to pay all their employees, and if you look at their job spottings on their website, you'd see there are a lot of employees. They also need to pay for electricity, hosting, and if they advertise on other websites.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voij View Post
    Did Bibi ever release a picture of himself? Just curious.
    Not even the mods know what he looks like

Quote Originally Posted by Magekid View Post
    His name says it all. He must look something like in this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Be...u_portrait.jpg
    (It's a joke, because PM Benjamin Netanyahu's nickname is "Bibi," and Boubouille's nickname is also "Bibi")

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he looks like your average everyday apartment dwelling person who rarely leaves his place due to keeping up with wow news. But he also carries a loaf of French Bread with him for protection and wears a beret.

PS: the french bread conceals a sword that looks exactly like a smaller version of Frostmourne.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I imagine he looks like Garfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Magekid View Post
    There's a picture in the mod forum, you crazy?

10+ Year Old Account
    All hail Garfield :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen

15+ Year Old Account
    I would think it would cost more...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

if there really was 1 mod who quit / got fired or whatever would post it here or on google for fun
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quit trolling, we all know you're just trying to get everyone jealous. >.>

Edit: See the above posts, I was right.

Deleted
    He's not rich in money, he's rich in lasagna, do you know how much lasagna 300k is?

Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    Didn't you know? Bibi drinks Golden Chocolate out of Wine glasses that are made out of the frozen tears of the world leaders while relaxing in his yacht/submarine home made entirely of diamond(That's right diamond with no "s" as in 1 singular diamond yacht/submarine). On his days off from MMO-Champion(Everyday cause we do all the hard stuff obviously) he can be caught napping with the Gorillas of Australia, watching episodes of Happy Days with Manatees of Russia, and playing Wii Sports with the Elephants of Michigan.

Oh and Bibi isn't a girl. Bibi is sex. Everything is sex.
    Complete and total WIN! xD

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    if there really was 1 mod who quit / got fired or whatever would post it here or on google for fun
    No one quits or gets fired. It's like the mafia.

15+ Year Old Account
    ..You want I to whack these trolls, boss?

Anyway yeah he posted a picture of himself before, People started photoshopping it and I think he got mad :P

i now think that boub looks like marlon brando in The Godfather

He's always mad. At me, anyway, but I'm pretty sure it's how he shows his approval and affection. Still awaiting confirmation.