Deleted

geared mage but low dps help.!

I got okay gear. My ilevel is 358. My spec is fire. I cant link to amory right now but my mage is named: ferigan. my problem is that i think i got to low dps. on a traning dummy can i get about 9,5k dps and in raids about 11k. i use the rotate: scorch for 5% crit, then Lb , and then i spam fireball and keep LB on target. i also use combustion when all the debuff is on(ignite,LB,pyroblast). plz help me ;D

Deleted
    - you do not have trade skills
    - enchants on back, wrist and shoulders are missing,
    - mages use 40 Int gems
    - Hit you get via reforging
    - Beltbucket is missing
    - your trinkets are both crap. 1 Healertrinket and Soulcasket is bad for Firemages
    - your gear is not as good as you think

Conclusion: Go and play frost until you get better gear.

Aside from the other advice you've been given, get combustionhelper or myBigIgnite (addons) to help determine when to best use your combustion. The presence of all 3 dots is not sufficient feedback to know if you'll get a good combustion or a bad one.

Other than opening up with pyroblast during the pull (start casting as the tank moves to engage) instead of scorch, and using flame orb on cooldown, the rotation you've listed is pretty much it.

Add flameblast on proc when dealing with more-than-one-target, and that's more or less DPSing as fire.
    Just another bad mage playing his class badly...
    Worst Mage EVAR!

Go arcane.

fixed.
    N

fire is actually our worst spec right now unless there are masses of adds which need to be nuked.

This along with what Berkthar found is making up for pretty big gap.

358 avg Ilvl and 9k dps? dude reroll a rogue.... or quit