356 ilvl 12k dps?

Okay, so the scenario is that I'm a 356 ilvl warlock and I can pull 12k dps.
    I Currently use CoE>Haunt>Bane>Curr>Unstable affliction>Demon soul>Shadow bolt.

Should I make any changes to that rotation?
    Also,Should I be refreshing UA with UA or Fel?

Tips highly apreciated!
    My Tumblr. (:
    My warlock.
    My Paladin.
    My Lolking
    Lel I bought my spectral tiger from the horde auction house at 9 in the morning for the sweet sweet price of 1c.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you would link us your armory we could probably help us more, just wrute the internet address without making it a link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

I havent been in a ZA in over a 2 weeks.

---------- Post added 2011-07-07 at 07:20 AM ----------

//us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Lockon%C3%AB/simple
    My Tumblr. (:
    My warlock.
    My Paladin.
    My Lolking
    Lel I bought my spectral tiger from the horde auction house at 9 in the morning for the sweet sweet price of 1c.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trash or bosses? Raids or 5 mans?
    Aff locks don't really shine on trash (especially 5 man trash) - stuff dies too fast, sometimes you don't even get the chance to place all the dots, much less for them to get rolling.

This was on dummies.
    My Tumblr. (:
    My warlock.
    My Paladin.
    My Lolking

Quote Originally Posted by WhenInRome View Post
    This was on dummies.
    Nope, you go do actual things and then come back with actual dps for actual replies that can actually help.

Well In raids I can do 17-18k...
    My Tumblr. (:
    My warlock.
    My Paladin.
    My Lolking

Actually, read the stickies to figure out what your rotation should be, get a feel for it on the dummies, then go do actual things for actual results etc.

---------- Post added 2011-07-06 at 06:36 PM ----------

See it turns out you don't have a huge problem, now without logs there's not a whole lot to talk about.

so what's the question, "why only 12k on dummies while i do 18k in raids?"... that's easy, no execute phase and minus raid buffs when hitting the dummies...

check the stickie for more rotation information...

Quote Originally Posted by WhenInRome View Post
    Okay, so the scenario is that I'm a 356 ilvl warlock and I can pull 12k dps.
    I Currently use CoE>Haunt>Bane>Curr>Unstable affliction>Demon soul>Shadow bolt.

Should I make any changes to that rotation?
    Also,Should I be refreshing UA with UA or Fel?

Tips highly apreciated!
    Prob might be better to go CoE>SB (for shadow and flame debuff)>haunt>BoD>Corruption>UA>SB Filler and as for refreshing UA, there are few times you should be using it: one is when you are on the move for a period of time and no instant cast dots are requiring a refresh; two is when your t11 4 set procs out side of that is damage is pathetic.

If I recall correctly Demon Soul: Felhunter will only apply to new dot's and not currently existing dot's. You might want to blow that before applying any dot's (that is what I do) and I do a bit higher dps doing it that way.