(A) Disc Priest LF EST Raiding

I have been out of the raiding scene for awhile now. Actually since Cata was released. But I have 6 years and 3 expansions of experience from MC to ICC25. I originally healed as a Pally, I changed to a Druid and now a Priest over the years.

Lookup Trinitrôn at Bloodhoof for my armory, (ALT 147 for the ô)
    My current level of gear is not the greatest out there but Im used to that (361ilvl with some odd dps pieces reforged). I have been the most dominant healer in just about every raid encounter and every guild ive been in.. even with much lesser gear. Don't let my gear fool you, there is plenty of firelands ready gear out there for me to get easily. I dont need the best to be the best.

I dont stand in fire, I dont bitch about loot or other kiddy issues, im straight foward and to the point. This is a video game that I happen to really enjoy and healing/raiding I take seriously and put everything into it. Im not looking to waste my time and money or your time. Im only interested in going straight to firelands progression.

I work a daytime job and have nights free, so im available every night of the week til 1130pm est. So just about any raid schedule I can fit into.
    If you think you can use my expertise feel free to whisper me in game or pm me on the boards here.

My real Id lkunie9248 at gmail dot com

to the top please