Recent changes in my FPS

So im not very computer savvy at all, and therefore myself trying to troubleshoot is worthless. The problem is for the past month I noticed a decline in my FPS ingame, as well as watching videos online.

For example:
    I went from around 25 - 30 FPS in raids at Full ultra settings (25 mans) to around 7 - 10. So pretty much cut in third.
    Also watching videos in 1080 and even 720 HD settings now I have to pause and then come back to it about 7 mins later.
    I was able to stream as well and cant even do that anymore, unless I am at complete low settings.
    I tried changing the settings from ultra to even high, or good and I only notice a 1 - 2 FPS increase. Even at low im now raiding at 15 FPS.
    Tried turning off any addons and that didnt work either.

My system specs are
    Computer: Asus Essentico Series
    Model: Asus CM5671
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16883220057

Ram 4.0 GB

Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core E5500 @ 2.8 Ghz

64 Bit Operating System

HD Radeon 5750 Graphics Card

750 (?) Power Supply.

Just curious as to what happened to cause just a drastic decrease. It's mainly a factory computer with a new graphics card/power supply but I havent had any problems with it till now.

I'm having the same issues. Just had to drop out of Heroic beth'tilac attempts because I couldn't break 5 fps with all settings turned to the lowest settings. Tested Dx9 and Dx11, changed nothing. Also, Windowed, Full screen windowed changed nothing. One other guild member had the same issue. I didn't recall these issues going through these fights on normal mode so i'm confused.My specs:i5 2500kC43A-P67 MSI board8gb DDr3 Sapphire 5770 1gb

i feel like mine has gone down since 4.2 as well
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah have to agree i've noticed a drop too. Tried removing certain add-ons etc still no difference

Yeah it doesnt matter if im at ultra or low the FPS doesnt move, and I even tried raiding with just Grid + Clique only went to 15 FPS on full low settings. Still managed to play but at a cost of 11 FPS