Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightshield View Post
    I'm pretty sure you cant cast heroism/timewarp with the debuff present, even if the others die the mages didnt die so how did they cast it
    Yes you can. Do it all the time myself. Even for shaman dogs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3s View Post
    Well...i assume by clicking it.

Isnt it clear that those were for the two people that died respectively?

Also @seigmenn:

217million dmg done, 6.48 minutes
    apprx. 7 million dmg by tanks

210m/408s/19 = 27k DpS per player

Whoever made those 32k claims was cearly off by not a little margin.
    oh, ok. that explains it then, thx for the correct math. guess the other calculations were based on the actual enrage, not the time you can stay alive and dps

How were they using mutiple heroisms?
    25 man raids usually have more than one person that can heroism. When a person would die and get ressed, they would heroism for that person.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon Grease View Post
    Obviously it's 25. 25 ends up being easier, despite your bias.
    You are the one being biased, since not a single 10man guild compares to even top30-50 25man guild dedicationwise...

You can bloodlust the people who were combat resurrected because they lose the debuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seigmenn View Post
    oh, ok. that explains it then, thx for the correct math. guess the other calculations were based on the actual enrage, not the time you can stay alive and dps
    Funny that nobody actually read what type of enrage he does, not the "will wipe everyone within a nanosecond"-type but the "One-shot one after another".

15+ Year Old Account
    don't know if i'm reading it right, but they are no where near the assumed dps requirements that were previously stated here on the forums. is it really their kill attempt?
    The assumed DPS was based on the enrage timer, not the end of the fight. My sources (Inner Sanctum members on Real ID) tell me its possible to extend the fight for 30seconds-1minute post enrage, as you can see, they extended it by 48seconds.

People dying, therefore popping secondary BL's/Hero's for those after their res.

Deleted
    The deaths log for the IS kill is rather amusing.

worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-hkxevfqp0lt8rtpa/deaths/?s=13571&e=13980

18 deaths (Some earlier in the fight and bresed) in total. The enrage was rather tame, [21:29:06.524] Baleroc hits Kar 1216160 (O: 3154456, B: 1873122)

You can definitely cast Bloodlust/Heroism/Time Warp if you have a debuff from a previous cast. You just won't gain the haste buff, but anyone else who can will.

From the Bloodlust tooltip:
    Increases melee, ranged, and spell casting speed by 30% for all party and raid members. Lasts 40 sec.

Allies receiving this effect will become Sated and be unable to benefit from Bloodlust or Time Warp again for 10 min.

Irae Aod preparing to fight Baleroc, stream is available in streams thread in this section.

Deleted
    Go Inner Sanctum!!!!

feral 26k, 2bad4guild (

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeRae View Post
    feral 26k, 2bad4guild (
    Hmm yes, he seems terrible, didn't prepot and let his SR drop for a little while too. Must be absolutely terrible.

don't know if i'm reading it right, but they are no where near the assumed dps requirements that were previously stated here on the forums. is it really their kill attempt?
    They're not near the dps required per person, except they only have 4 healers, which would lower the minimum dps requirement per person. Add to the extended length of the fight and you don't need exactly what the math predicts.

---------- Post added 2011-07-07 at 06:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Matt3s View Post
    Well...i assume by clicking it.

Isnt it clear that those were for the two people that died respectively?

Also @seigmenn:

217million dmg done, 6.48 minutes
    apprx. 7 million dmg by tanks

210m/408s/19 = 27k DpS per player

Whoever made those 32k claims was cearly off by not a little margin.
    The 32k claim may have been off, but they likely weren't considering only 4 healing the encounter OR the fact that you could extend the fight another 48 seconds either. So they really weren't off considering the variables they had to go on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sicness View Post
    The 32k claim may have been off, but they likely weren't considering only 4 healing the encounter OR the fact that you could extend the fight another 48 seconds either. So they really weren't off considering the variables they had to go on.
    I wouldn't assume its not intended for you to extend the fight at least a little over the enrage timer from seeing that he 1 shots everyone instead of doing insta kill aoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    I wouldn't assume its not intended for you to extend the fight at least a little over the enrage timer from seeing that he 1 shots everyone instead of doing insta kill aoes.
    Extending a fight an extra 48 seconds when the enrage is at 6 minutes is a lot of extra time to consider and really cuts down on the minimal dps necessary. And when people do calculations on the necessary dps the extra time spent dpsing a boss during the enrage timer isn't something you can actually account for until you experience it, as most bosses do an aoe wipe when they enrage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sicness View Post
    Extending a fight an extra 48 seconds when the enrage is at 6 minutes is a lot of extra time to consider and really cuts down on the minimal dps necessary. And when people do calculations on the necessary dps the extra time spent dpsing a boss during the enrage timer isn't something you can actually account for until you experience it, as most bosses do an aoe wipe when they enrage.
    I don't consider it necessarily a bad thing that its not obvious how much extra time you can squeeze out of a fight. If the stats I've heard from people in this thread are correct then I don't really consider it unreasonable that the extra time is cutting down the minimum dps significantly since those numbers would require near perfect play from only a certain number of class/specs. At this gear level anyway. Though I suspect gear isn't the issue some people are saying it is since 372 gear isn't too far behind 378, plus they have some 378 gear anyway and 379 gear from months of farming sinestra.