Alysrazor Hatchling Help

So tonight we go in for our first serious attempt on Alys. We are handling the Initiates very well and avoiding any unnecessary damage.

However, the wipes are mainly due to the tanks just get GIMPED by the hatchlings. How exactly do the tanks handle these hatchlings? I understand there are going to be 4 works for each hatchling. We are aware of the Gushing Wound debuff. When are the tanks supposed to feed the birds? As soon as they get hungry? or as soon as they go into a tantrum?

Any help would be great. Please try to be specific. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I position the hatchling close to the worm I'm gonna use next (but not so close you take flame damage) and as soon as he enrages drag him over and feed him. A CD if he's gonna be enraged for very long will help also. For the gushing wounds we found it helpfull to let the tank drop to 50% as fast as possible as long as the birds arn't enraged.
    Victoria Aut Mors

Deleted
    You want to eat a worm at 80%, 60%, 40% and 20%. It's generally ok to take a tantrum for a few seconds until you get to your % aim so long as you use a CD. I generally eat at least 1 full tantrum per phase with a big CD poped, sometimes a second tantrum as well with 2 little CDs stacked. The Tantrum roughly doubles the add's damage so if you have a 50% CD running it's all good.

So assuming your tanks don't take any more tantrums than their CDs can handle the only other source of big burst is fires, they hurt a lot. Both the Brushfire and worm's flamethrower can kill a tank very fast. If your tanks aren't standing in fire and are handling tauntrums well then you just need better healers.

Another specific question, what is the range on how close to bring the Hatchling to the worms? do they eat them when they're right on top or maybe 5 yards? Thank you.

Also, dont stand in the mid of the area, alys comes and gnaws you up.