Deleted

Auction seach possibility?

Hello

I wasn't sure if I should post it here or in the general, as my question is about the auction house interface.

I tried auctioneer, but didn't like it all that much, however I liked one thing, the column which showed the itemlevel, so you could sort it, like price, quality, time left ect.

When I search for gear I go quality, meaning 353, 359, 372 is mixed completely up in epic which is showed first.

Anyone know any addon which add an itemlevel sorting column only?

In advance, thx for your time.

Auctioneer!

Enables sorting pr. itemlvl

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...uctioneer.aspx
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti

Deleted
    As I said I have tried auctioneer.
    I tried to install it again, and I got so much crap with it that I won't use.
    I tried to disable everything beside the itemlevel sorting, however, it isn't possible to use auctioneer, without letting it change so much

I simply want the itemlevel sorting option, not auctioneer

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You might try Tekkub's GnomishAuctionShrinker.

Unfortunately, it's not on any sites that I'm aware of OTHER than Tekkub's Emporium of Random Crap (aka Tekkub's GitHub Repo). The link above goes direct to the page for the addon on Github, instead of to a Curse or WoWI page.

Yes, it shows up in WoW as outdated, but I use this and it works PERFECTLY under 4.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    You might try Tekkub's GnomishAuctionShrinker.

Unfortunately, it's not on any sites that I'm aware of OTHER than Tekkub's Emporium of Random Crap (aka Tekkub's GitHub Repo). The link above goes direct to the page for the addon on Github, instead of to a Curse or WoWI page.

Yes, it shows up in WoW as outdated, but I use this and it works PERFECTLY under 4.2.
    This^^

I have been using that and his vendor shrinker for a long time and it has worked well for me.

Deleted
    This looks promising, simple, and what I seek.
    I will try it out tomorrow.

Edit:
    It is something like this I was seeking, just can't adjust myself to the different view in price
    I know it is just to get used to it.
    Well I will drop it for now. Thx for the response.
    Last edited by mmoc7540ded07e; 2011-07-08 at 07:30 AM.