Deleted

Game Slows Down When Video Is In Background?

I noticed, after alt+tabbing from WoW to open my internet browser and to watch a video, the clock settings for my
    HD 5770 went down to 400/900 from 850/1200. When I closed the video that was playing, the clock settings went back to 850/1200.

Things to note:

The video was on youtube. And it wasn't even a video, more like an audio for listening purposes.
    It's not just on youtube(anything with videos on really)that I get low framerates while playing a game.
    I was playing WoW while youtube was in the background. Meaning, my graphics card should've detected whether to put clocks at max.
    The same thing happens with all my other games.
    I updated my driver - nothing. I downgraded my driver - still nothing.
    Also, all old drivers were erased completely.
    My system specification is well built and can handle my graphics card.
    My card is not overclocked.

Anyone have a solution for this? I am unable to play a video and play a game at the same time.

It's flash causing this problem.
    Disabling hardware acceleration should put an end to this.

Deleted
    Right click on the youtube video and in properties, disable the hardware acceleration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    It's flash causing this problem.
    Disabling hardware acceleration should put an end to this.
    You can do this by right-clicking on for example a youtube video screen, then go into settings, it's the tab most to the left.

Deleted
    Omg, I can't believe something so small is causing so much problem. Thanks, everyone! It worked!