I want to know the secret!

To making tons of gold. I have maxed out every profession and can't seem to get over like 20 or 30k at a time. I am now down to 3k total and need a break.
    My list of professions maxed are: Enchanting, JC, Tailor, Inscrip, Engi.

If you are an AH farmer what items do you look for ? what addons do you use? If you have those proffessions what do you sell and for how much ?
    Any tips will be greatly appreciated and if you feel like writing 10 pages ill read it.
    I am open to any ideas.

Thanks,
    Korkesh

I always make my money at the start of a patch, leading rep pugs and reserving the first boe, looking for cheep mats to put onto vellum for huge profits, and running old raids and selling legendary parts (ingots etc). also check for pets, buy low sell high, worst comes to worst buy a tcg mount card and AH it.

Justmytwocopper.org

Deleted
    A lot of people are making gold fast with Firelands trash solos atm so if you got a class that has snares, a lot of spare time and access to a lock with Shannox or Lord Rhyolith down you should try it

Deleted
    Quite a lot of "secrets" have already been posted on these forums, you just need to do the work of reading them. But to put it shortly, research information regarding what people with those professions are selling ad after that camp the AH for several hours in a day to maximize profits.
    Last edited by mmoc060f1486cb; 2011-07-08 at 11:17 AM.

Deleted
    Ok, I'm going to post a secret on a popular forum.........

The best way to start is to get addons, such as auctionator and panda, and make lists of specific lots of materials. Make a list of all chanting mats, gems, volatiles etc.. monitor the price fluctuations from day to day and try to buy when the prices bottom and sell when the prices are up. The fact that you have all those professions you should be a cash cow. The simplest way, which is the way I use is JC and enchanting. Like I stated before monitor the prices on elementium and obsidium and buy a ton when the prices are at there lowest. Prospect all the ore into raw gems. Cut and sell all the blues. Take all of your greens with the exception of the blue uncommons and make the JC necks and rings. Take all of them and disenchant them and sell the mats. You can make a ton doing this if you get the ore at a reasonable price. I have noticed that after 4.2 that ore prices have risen a little bit but they will come back down. Going into 4.2 ore prices were in the tank at sub 30g a stack so I had an estimated 600-800 stacks of ore that I prospected and from that I have over 300 heavenly shards, 1,000 greater celestial essences and 150 stack of hypnotic dust and thats not including the mass of gems to be sold. There is gold to be made just takes some time.

Deleted
    None of these are secrets but I can tell you what I do, it's all VERY server dependant but it shouldn't be a big deal to find something profitable with those professions.

Tailoring - Not a lot, if you have spare mats you can make dreamcloth and make leg enchants, or make the boe's (at the moment 359; when the living embers are cheaper, and if you can get hold of the firelands recipes, expect to make some money there.).

JC - Buy uncut gems, cut them, sell them - very server dependant. Buy stacks of ore and then sell the gems. Recommended addon: orecrusher.

Enchanting - Buy greens/blues/purples, DE - especially if in a guild with bountiful bags, you can then either sell the mats or make enchanting scrolls. At the moment the new gear obtainable from firelands seems to be selling best (i'm selling a LOT of cloak and hand enchants right now). Recommended addon: Enchantrix

Inscription - Glyphs - scan twice a day, see what's selling high, make and undercut, mass buy herbs when low. Decks don't seem that viable at the moment on my server, worth checking on yours but probably not. If no one has cornered the market on fortune cards, try selling them in stacks of 5 and advertising on trade whilst listing the 5k card as a chance, you'd be suprised how many sell!

Engineering - don't know of any ways off hand to make gold from this to be honest, not one I use.

For all of them, auctioneer will be fairly essential, for anything that you're listing, cancelling, relisting, undercutting, you want to look at Auction Profit Master or similar. Auctioneer will help with the buy low-sell higher tricks which are usually possible, scan several times a day and see what it picks up. If you want to make money from AH/Professions do expect to put a bit of time into it, it's a long-term thing, don't expect to make a pile of gold from 2 minutes work on the first day, but give it just 15-30 mins of your time a day and by the end of a month you should have some good profits running.

Of the two you've listed I would expect JC and enchanting to be the most profitable for you, but it really does depend on your server.