Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post
    Fair enough, I just hope whoever kills Rag first actually stays as "1st" not 2nd or 3rd because they were a little on Shannox or w/e. Either way I'm looking forward to watching the EU, US and overall races unfold. All 3 should be interesting.
    I think the last boss (Rag) points will be far greater then the points from most of the other bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Why are they ranked one? When EU killed it first?
    It's because of the way wowprogress ranking system currently works, since US realms went up half a day earlier than the EU realms US guilds got the firsts aka easier bosses downed first so they get more points for it as wowprogress ranking points starts counting from the moment a HC boss is down worldwide independend of region.

IMO opinion they should correct this and do like http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?w=N&ID=279 which now have a new and more fair ranking system as you can see here http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=1&r= EU guilds are miles ahead. Also wowprogress seens to have a problem trying to distinguish between 10 & 25 man kills, some ppl are reporting that they can cheat it to be a 25M kill by having 2 10M groups killing a boss.

Deleted
    Sorry Vodka player in the back left, but putting on 2x Warglaives on a kill shot is so '08.
    No, I am not Jelly, I don't play any more and I played a mage, I genuinely think it's rather pathetic.
    Grats on the kill though! 2 bosses left now yes?

I genuinely think it's rather pathetic.
    they look neat

get over it

Quote Originally Posted by FruityFrodo View Post
    Sorry Vodka player in the back left, but putting on 2x Warglaives on a kill shot is so '08.
    No, I am not Jelly, I don't play any more and I played a mage, I genuinely think it's rather pathetic.
    So wait, that guy got his glaives back in TBC and you think he's pathetic? Yeah that makes sense. Not.

Who cares what they're doing in the kill shot? ... lol. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by FruityFrodo View Post
    Then exactly why are you here if you don't play anymore? Of you wanna call somethin' quits you gotta sever all ties.