Looking fora floating unit name addon.

As the topic title says, I'm looking for an addon which allows you to change the size and colour of the floating blue (or red) unit names.
    Please note that I'm not looking for any kind of unit nameplates addon, Tidyplates can handle those fine, thank you very much.

I need such an addon to make unit names (if possible class-coloured) more visible with sane zoom levels, without filling up valuable screen estate with useless name plates. I'd just like to see the name of the player float above their head, no mouseover, no HP bar, just a clean name which enables me to instantly see the name of the idiot standing in the fire.

To give you a basic idea of what I mean I'd like to refer to DocsNameplates, which seems to reach a comparable result with nameplates, but is sadly outdated and would likely interfere with Tidyplates.

Could anyone point me towards an addon which would allow me to do this, and which doesn't interfere with Tidyplates? Any hints regarding Blizzard API functions allowing me to do this would be appreciated too.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Doc's Nameplates actually just sets Friendly nameplates to a class-colored name, if I remember right. It doesn't change the normal "overhead name text", which can be seen from a much farther distance than nameplates... but can't really be altered, as they're rendered in C code as part of the 3D world.

Try just hitting Shift + V while tidyplates is up?