Problems with Black ops.

Okay so... Every time I'm the host in Black ops, there usually ends up being a host migration cuz it's so laggy (I have no clue why they pick me to host, my internets slow)
    So anyway, whenever there's a host migration and I'm the host, I end up getting kicked from the group every time but everyone else gets to stay.
    Is this just a problem with me, or do they do that to every host if there's a migration? It's really frustrating, especially if I'm doing really good and then I get kicked because I'm a bad host
    EDIT: When someone else is hosting I don't lag at all, it just when I'm the host that there's lots of lag because it's too much for my internet to handle.
    Last edited by xtiiina; 2011-07-08 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Clarification

its how its always worked and im sure its intended, if you're lagging so bad, how could you yourself enjoy that specific game?
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Im assuming you mean on Xbox. Because on PC its dedicated servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're only doing good because everyone else is lagging :|

No idea how to fix it, just one of those "deal with it" things because Treyarch shouldn't be allowed to develop
    The only people you have control over is yourself. If you want to make a point, leave proper, factual replies.