Thread: Nerf Feral.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    1: You don't have to use a specific special ability to apply it, it can be applied off even melee attacks.
    2: It's currently the best consistent snare in the game, a 70% snare. No other class has a 70% snare.
    There is also cons:
    -you can't use another poison on your weapon,
    -it can be dispelled ,

As i have said in another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazye
    Their self heal is a little OP, but it's only my opinion. And their damage is fine, they deserved buff because they wasn't so good on Arenas/BGs, at least the ferals i fight with.
    I just want to say this thread is going to:
    Quote Originally Posted by feral
    WTF! ROGUEZ ARE OP
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue
    OMG! FERALZ ARE SO OP!
    Quote Originally Posted by mage
    LOL IMA PWNING
    Quote Originally Posted by INSERCT CLASS HERE
    [insert another class here] is overpowered because he beat me on the arena!!!
    Last edited by Eazy; 2011-07-08 at 07:57 AM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    lets nerf Feral because in 2s they're strong against a class which would be better off in a double DPS comp.. grab a frost mage and collect points in 2s already :\ lol you're being silly.

Just remember sitting on the shaman regen's his mana. If you sit on the shaman the entire match and the feral sits on you priest. you will lose. But i'm going to assume you know this already

The one strat ive found that works is get a solid CC chain on the feral (fear into blind) and have your rogue stun the shaman. PI->mana burn spam. Just becareful you dont go overboard, it eats through your mana pretty fast to, and you wont regen nearly as quick. As soon as the sham blows mana tide and tremor. Hard swap to the druid and sit on him. make the shaman come out to spam heal, MC out of LoS, smoke bomb, profit.
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Ok since you answered the generic question of youmadbro? I'm gonna add another one of the puns:
    UMAD CUZ BAD HAHAHAHAHA.

now in all seriousness, feral burst got buffed, feral sustained damage is where it used to be, maybe abit better, and btw l2use cripling, it's exactly 40% better than infected wounds, and it doesn't get butthurt when the opponent gets a dodgestreak.
    as to talking about OP things, please get out of 2's, then talk? get proper expirience, synergy, skill.... whatever goes with what a skilled gamer would be in your eyes, and you'll learn that crying on the forums is probably useless if you are banking on a certain class nerf to improve, as has been with all the guys who qq about mages and never even try to play, or if they try as soon as they meet a mage team they just cry and rage, never thinking how easy it is to actually win against anything if you play correctly. Ofcourse I'm talking about 3's, cuz 2v2 is just sad, as every team has a hardcounter. as long as 3v3 is at it's current state rogues will reign supreme to every other melee at high end, due to the ammount of peel, so really please, learn your own class before you start naming/shaming, and calling for nerfs.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Feral got like 2-3% damage increase, that's about it..

yea i guess. still, it is impossible to keep up with a resto shaman when a feral druid is on your ass when im trying to plow the druid.
    ghost wolf says lulz when his movment speed is at regular, and im moving at subpar running speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfoo View Post
    and INFECTED WOUNDS has no Diminishing returns WTF is that BS.
    Shit that's totally not like your crippling poison man!

im doing twos right now, Sub and Disc.
    i know the game isnt balanced around two's but hear me out.

our team cannot for the life of us beat Feral Resto shaman.
    Shaman is super god kite mode and infinite mana.
    while the druid is lulz faceroll and INFECTED WOUNDS has no Diminishing returns WTF is that BS.
    it can be reapplyed 100% and i cant do shit about it.
    everytime i got the shaman low the druid would sit on me and the shaman would go accross the map.
    WTF is that Bullshit.
    everytime i attack the druid i get him to 50 % and two things happen. A:Bear form and Lulz regen
    or b: resto shaman uses one heal and hes back at 100%
    feral has too much uptime on anything with that retarded ass move.

Yes i dont know how to spell or punctuate.
    yes im mad bro.

characters name is redfoo on kargath. i have never been past 2200, im striving for it though.
    our team is doing relativly fine considering im a noob scrub.
    Waylay has no DR
    Crippling Poison has no DR

Infected Wounds is a disease and can be removed by your priest (lol)
    As for your issue with killing them your priest has to be dps-ing inside your CC chain too or you wont land a kill.
    You also need to set up mana burns on the shaman with fears and redirected/focus garrote + stunlocks, while YOU are on the druid.

Ferals are really strong right now, that's just the way it is. But they are far from immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Actually, Crippling Poison is a lot better.

1: You don't have to use a specific special ability to apply it, it can be applied off even melee attacks.
    2: It's currently the best consistent snare in the game, a 70% snare. No other class has a 70% snare.
    Seriously?

Shiv is often used because it's proc rate is strictly RNG, and not reliable.

Next:

-Cone of Cold [70%]
    -Shadowflame [70%]
    -Frostfire Bolt / Frostfire Orb slow effect [70%]
    -Improved Hamstring root effect
    -Chillblains root effect
    -Frozen Power (root/slow enhancement shaman) effect

Yes crippling is an amazing slow, but it requires management, there's a reason to take waylay in a rogue talent tree, and it is that it grants us high offensive pressure because we are not forced to shiv nearly as often to maintain our slow effect.

No offense, but unless you know what you're talking about, please don't make huge sweeping generalized statements that are incredibly inaccurate.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Speaknoevil; 2011-07-08 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the9tail View Post
    I swear people wont be happy until feral druids are only able to /meow and chase their tails.
    Why is there not an option to +like on this site, augh.

10+ Year Old Account

while the druid is lulz faceroll and INFECTED WOUNDS has no Diminishing returns WTF is that BS.
    everytime i got the shaman low the druid would sit on me and the shaman would go accross the map.
    WTF is that Bullshit.
    everytime i attack the druid i get him to 50 % and two things happen. A:Bear form and Lulz regen

yes im mad bro.

characters name is redfoo on kargath. i have never been past 2200, im striving for it though.
    First off, when he goes into bear form and uses Frenzied Regeneration, dont attack him = he doesnt have rage = cant heal.
    Plus, you got a 70% slow so dont complain on our 50%.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

the nerf will come its just a matter of time, they are doing way too much dmg

Quote Originally Posted by the9tail View Post
    I swear people wont be happy until feral druids are only able to /meow and chase their tails.
    There is a big difference between being viable and throwing 25k Fero Bites while they have bleeds ticking for 8k on 3600 resi
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Simply burn the druid, Shaman only have crazy mana regen when you're on them. Slow the druid, keep pressure on him so the shaman can't run a lot, CC the shaman (Fear/blind/etc.) Druids are easy to beat if you just keep pressure on them, and Shaman are easy to OOM if you just ignore them.

Also make a macro to /target Mana Tide and /shoot/throw or whatever. Don't let that get a single tick off.
    Bleh

WTF is that Bullshit.

yes im mad bro.

Daps says L2P

Feral goes bear and Self Hots.
    Loss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by autodidact31 View Post
    We're going to be seeing these kind of threads through all of season 10, just like we experienced frost DK QQ in season 9.
    And there was me thinking it was Feral druid QQ back then too :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Feral goes bear and Self Hots.
    Loss
    Rogue stops attacking and the Druid has no rage to heal.
    Win.
    Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Muriko View Post
    Simply burn the druid, Shaman only have crazy mana regen when you're on them. Slow the druid, keep pressure on him so the shaman can't run a lot, CC the shaman (Fear/blind/etc.) Druids are easy to beat if you just keep pressure on them, and Shaman are easy to OOM if you just ignore them.

Also make a macro to /target Mana Tide and /shoot/throw or whatever. Don't let that get a single tick off.
    I thought you couldn't make totem targeting macros anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Velky View Post
    I thought you couldn't make totem targeting macros anymore?
    Ah I haven't pvp'd in a while so I wasn't too sure. Simply just watch for it then =)
    Bleh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muriko View Post
    Rogue stops attacking and the Druid has no rage to heal.
    Win.
    Or you simply get a decent mage, and play 3s where it actually matters.

EDIT: Or exploit MMR as everyone else does

EDIT 2: Or stop playing PVP and go slay some dragons!