phase 3 Sinestra, help! (10m)

hopefully some people who have had some success on this fight can help me out, we've really been having a hard time in the last phase. our best attempts we've gotten her to like ~50%

our main problem is dealing with the wrack+breath combination. with 3 healers, it was pretty easy (we had myself on dispels and raid, shaman on tanks and druid on raid).

we switched to 2 healers (sham/disc) for a while to try and burn her down quicker and well... it was just insane. I was doing the dispels and PoHing the raid while shammy was helping when he could and focused on the tanks. Even with the haste it just feels like there is too much healing/dispelling to do and we eventually fall behind and die

are we just bad? might holy be better than disc for this, or maybe have the druid heal instead of the shaman? is it worth it to spam dispel wrack near during the last ~15 seconds of the debuff to keep the dmg lower?

all the videos i watch it seems like the raid's health isnt fluctuating as dramatically as ours.. they make it look so easy, yet we're struggling just to get people topped before the next breath. i feel like we're doing something wrong healing-wise but i cant figure it out

i guess im just looking for any tips or advice on how to deal with wracks/positioning/healing in the last phase. any help would be great! thanks

We did resto druid + holy pally so can't really comment on your healer combo.. Although our healers pretty much had to be perfect with Wracks. If they dispelled a wrack one tick too late or early, it was usually a wipe. We had no SPriest for mass dispel which complicated things. And if our holy pally got picked by orb it really screwed us cause his heals on move are pretty non-existent compared to Resto Druid. Basically what I am saying is that if you are doing 2 heals no backup dispeller in 10m, you're gonna face some RNG problems. My only advice is to do your best optimizing the wrack, let that first wrack tick as long as possible with damage reducing cooldowns, it will greatly help you out in the long run. The only times are two healers were really "behind" was on the whelp tank when our Holy Pally was kiting, or if one of our raiders took too many ticks of shadow pulse.

they make it look so easy, yet we're struggling just to get people topped before the next breath. i feel like we're doing something wrong healing-wise but i cant figure it out
    Yeah sounds like something is wrong, you are gonna face even worse problems as P3 continues, maybe you should return to three healers?

spam prayer of healing or w/e during the 1st 2 wracks then mass dispel spam the 2rd one have ur shaman deal with tanks and kiters