Thread: My little pony.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

My little pony.

This isn't me trying to be rude at all, I'm just generally intrigued into knowing where the infatuation of it came from for many people on this forum?

The friendship is magic post is still going mega strong, and i see countless avatars with my little ponies in them.

What's the deal? please?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Litt...dship_Is_Magic

People like it, and I for one like it myself

Didn't think it was... amazing til I watched a few episodes

In reality some people like it because it refreshes there childhood memories etc, least it does on my end

It has a very strong community all around the internet actually

In conclusion, don't judge til you've seen a few episodes your self. If you don't like it

Simply ignore them and move on

Watch it. If you like kids cartoons, its one of the best.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post

In reality some people like it because it refreshes there childhood memories etc, least it does on my end

In conclusion, don't judge til you've seen a few episodes your self. If you don't like it

Well at no point did I judge, or say anything detrimental about it. Was simply inquiring on the source of the Love of 'My Little Pony' came from.

I watch kids cartoons occasionally, like 'Jackie Chan Adventures'................that blew my mind the first time i watched it.

This should give you all the information you need about it's internet story.
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic

Quote Originally Posted by Tosu View Post
    This isn't me trying to be rude at all, I'm just generally intrigued into knowing where the infatuation of it came from for many people on this forum?

The friendship is magic post is still going mega strong, and i see countless avatars with my little ponies in them.

What's the deal? please?
    I like it because it reminds me of the childhood shows I use to watch like Codename Kids Next Door and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. The show also isn't as girly as you'd think. The characters are well written, lovable, funny and relatable. Not to mention the animation is top notch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post

I could understand this; I use to hate stargate until a watched the first episodes. I normally hate any show until I know how it started and the characters grow on me. Having said that, I would still find it incredibly hard to sit down and watch MLP. Some people, in my case, are never meant to understand the infatuation.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    I could understand this; I use to hate stargate until a watched the first episodes. I normally hate any show until I know how it started and the characters grow on me. Having said that, I would still find it incredibly hard to sit down and watch MLP. Some people, in my case, are never meant to understand the infatuation.
    Yeah sounds like me tbh, now action cartoons...that's another story!

It's just an innocent, fun cartoon that makes you feel good. It's quite "intellectual" too and not contrived like most other children's cartoons.