Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherylina View Post
    The only way for Blizzard to keep both sets of opinions happy is to introduce a glyph or something similar for a permanent ToL appearance. But i'm sure even then people would complain about having to lose their glyph reducing the mana cost of mark of the wild or something.
    This. This, this, this 1000x this. You know that if blizz implemented a ToL aesthetic minor glyph just for those players who wish to -look- like a ToL when they so choose, people will QQ en mass that they'll have to sacrifice some other glyph.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

A idea that i've had for a while (A kinda bad one i might add)

Was to allow tree of life to be useable giving us the choice to be a caster or tree with no benefit or disadvantage over the other. Similar to your idea with a Empowered tree of life cool down which basically gives us the tree of life empowerment we have currently when we use it.

Unlikely to happen so never wrote about it, Used to being a caster now tho..
    Love popping tree form just for the old yet awesome animations/look

Deleted
    Who cares if 'you' cant cc them, its not about you its about druids.... and i got mad when they changed tree form, your idea is very good and there shouldnt problems implementing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    I don't like it. I'd rather be healing as a humaniod and shifting into tree when the need is the most urgent. It would most likely make me drop resto spec as my main spec
    I never understood why people would be willing to drop their class or spec simply based on cosmetics.

If it is fun, and I get the results I want from it, I stay it. Changing because you look or do not look like a tree is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    I never understood why people would be willing to drop their class or spec simply based on cosmetics.
    If it is fun, and I get the results I want from it, I stay it.
    I guess you would be happy if you were a monochrome square, shooting lines at triangles and/or healing your circle friends with rhombii and hexagons, using the same mechanics you do now. Would you be?

You can't disrespect people's cosmetic needs and wants. For some, they are an integral part of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Changing because you look or do not look like a tree is ridiculous.
    Not for a class that is BASED around shapeshifting.

i dont feel like dodging banishes AND polys/hex so nty.

i like my caster form anyways