Page 1 of 2
LastLast

4.2 conquest cap calculator

It seems as if all of the popular conquest cap calc's are still saying 1343 for 1000 rating when right now its at 1650. Does anyone have a link to an updated one or have any info on it?

Thanks

The best calculator I've found is www.whatsmycap.com. It appears to be updated to show the new 4.2 conquest cap values (i.e. RBG vs. arena), and has been accurate thus far with the values I've tested.
    Last edited by scherzo; 2011-07-12 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scherzo View Post
    The best calculator I've found is whatsmycap.com. It appears to be updated to show the new 4.2 conquest cap values (i.e. RBG vs. arena), and has been accurate thus far with the values I've tested.
    lol its not accurate, showing lower than normal lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Frosties View Post
    lol its not accurate, showing lower than normal lol...
    lol you have to pick the correct mode lol......

Since 4.2, arena gets a 10% lower conquest cap, RBG gets a 10% bonus. The exception to this is the minimum cap values awarded for participation; RBG minimum is 1650, arena min is 1350.

Deleted
    so basicaly to cap it out you arena til 1350 then convert some valor into conquest to get the last 300

Grind your actual conquest points however you choose (arena is generally quicker). To maximize your cap for the following week though, you'll want to go RBG as it earns a 22.2% higher cap than arena for the same rating (in addition to having a 1650 minimum cap just for participating)

Quote Originally Posted by scherzo View Post
    lol you have to pick the correct mode lol......

Since 4.2, arena gets a 10% lower conquest cap, RBG gets a 10% bonus. The exception to this is the minimum cap values awarded for participation; RBG minimum is 1650, arena min is 1350.
    do you honestly assume everyone is a dumbass like yourself?

it is inaccurate/lower you retard. last week i had arena peak personal of 2301 in 3v3, and my cap this week was 2553. Calculator predicted 2497. I did not play any rbgs.

get your facts straight before speaking again

added:
    perhaps, shitty 1700~1800 player like yourself was unable to notice the differences between real conquest cap and the calculator value, since they appear to be nearly same at such lowly garbage ratings

<User was infracted for this post>
    Last edited by Stanton Biston; 2011-07-27 at 10:38 AM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hiren View Post
    do you honestly assume everyone is a dumbass like yourself?

it is inaccurate/lower you retard. last week i had arena peak personal of 2301 in 3v3, and my cap this week was 2553. Calculator predicted 2497. I did not play any rbgs.

get your facts straight before speaking again

added:
    perhaps, shitty 1700~1800 player like yourself was unable to notice the differences between real conquest cap and the calculator value, since they appear to be nearly same at such lowly garbage ratings
    Rofl, rage issue or just PMS?

I can confirm though; according to whatsmycap.com I should have a lower cap and I have a 2586 one instead.
    Last edited by Yotei; 2011-07-26 at 03:47 PM.

This one works. http://www.conquestcalc.com/

The in put field says arena rating, but you can enter you RBG rating instead, the calculations come out the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    This one works. http://www.conquestcalc.com/

The in put field says arena rating, but you can enter you RBG rating instead, the calculations come out the same.
    That one's saying I should have 2751 when I have 2586. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Yotei View Post
    That one's saying I should have 2751 when I have 2586. o.O
    Yeah... this week it said I should be 1896 and I'm 1862... I donno.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why is the formula so hard to calculate?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Blizzard made it. They like complicated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Because it's a non-linear formula, and they adjust it based on what they want.
    It starts a little slow, shoots up fast and then tops out. But it's not really clear the exact nature of it.

C'est la vie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

http://www.whatsmycap.com/ showed me a cap of 1954 with a rating of 1905
    http://www.conquestcalc.com/wow/points/ shows me a cap of 2163.
    The actual cap is 2051

I had allot of free time at work today, so I started fiddling around with excel to see if I can figure out an formula to get some accuracy from calculating cap. After about an hour I got a working formula going. Im still not to certain of how accurate it is, but I’ve been getting more accurate cap readings than with the above sites, which are very low in whatsmycap.com and a bit high in conquestcap.com

The formula I got is as follows. y=(x*(6.45165+(x-1550)/10)/100)+x

Y being the cap, and x being your current rating. This works with RBG ratings. If you want your arena cap (dont really get why) just subtract about 18.76% from it.

Like I said. Don’t know how accurate it is in higher ratings, but Ill see next week just how accurate it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/17...-rating-chart/

chart on both rbg and arena rating, might not get an exact value, but pretty close.
    Lovely signature made by Visenna!

15+ Year Old Account
    That's been posted before. It was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    so basicaly to cap it out you arena til 1350 then convert some valor into conquest to get the last 300
    Be warned, however, that conversions do not count toward your season earned total. Best to just find an RBG team to finish it out if you want your weapons sooner than later.

none of theese calculators is working. i got 1853 rating in rbg, and my cap is 2409. but thees calculators are wrong by around 200 each time
    Quote Originally Posted by Davinfelth
    I'm a cow that casts green nature balls and turns into a bear cat tree owl and you are complaining about topography?