Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Question What class goes well with a warrior in 2v2

Just starting to get back into wow and my friend plays a warrior (not sure what spec, but the pvp one anyways) I was wondering what will work well in 2s.I have the following classes, and I dont mind learning how to play a certain spec.- Paladin- Priest- Rouge- Shaman (He also has a Shaman as an alt so I probs won't need to use mine)Also, he plays resto shammy what one of my classes could I use to work well with him too.Ps leave a few variations. Like the best combo for warrior and healer or double dps Thanks guys!

Deleted
    ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouge_(cosmetics) )

Double dps prolly works best for 2s atm.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at the link. So you'd recommend mr using my rouge out of allMy other classes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperSpeed2011 View Post
    He also has a Shaman as an alt so I probs won't need to use mine
    yea, he could play warrior rsham all by himself.go tell him to level a lock too, WLS is one of my favourite comps

and i see you lol'd at the link, but i'm noticing you didn't get it.it's ROGUE, not rouge

ontopic tho.. try to stick to a double dps comp.war + ret/sub/echanting shaman would all work decent

Quote Originally Posted by HyperSpeed2011 View Post
    Lol at the link. So you'd recommend mr using my rouge out of allMy other classes?
    Afaik makeup is not viable for arenas.

But warrior/rshaman or warrior/rdruid is pretty good in arena last I checked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    If this is only about 2v2 you have the following options:

Warrior + Healer (anything but Priest): Effective yes, but also very grindy as games can easily last 40 minutes. If you don't mind chasing other healers around pillars for half an hour then by all means, go for it.

Double DPS: Combine almost any DPS that has good CC (Rogue, Mage, Warlock) with a Warrior for fast-paced, but also less forgiving games. You might not win as much, but you'll have a lot more fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    If this is only about 2v2 you have the following options:

Warrior + Healer (anything but Priest): Effective yes, but also very grindy as games can easily last 40 minutes. If you don't mind chasing other healers around pillars for half an hour then by all means, go for it.

Double DPS: Combine almost any DPS that has good CC (Rogue, Mage, Warlock) with a Warrior for fast-paced, but also less forgiving games. You might not win as much, but you'll have a lot more fun.
    This. Having fun is more fun than having less fun.. (?).. I am sure someone will understand.