Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    this is how i feel about all the social media bull shit. it actually quite decent early on than it get annoying as fuck down the line.
    Twitter is pretty good. It's pretty simple and there are some good things you can follow for news and stuff.

FB lost me when they added all those games and surveys and crap. Too much spam. It was better with just the one page.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcatabeta View Post
    <snip> about all the masses on facebook. It consist of a handful of decent guys, and the rest are fucking 12-14 year old kids making shit groups, and filling the whole fucking facebook with filth and misery. I despise those kids. (Not all of them, 99% of them). But thats off topic.
    Oh FFS. People can make as many groups as they want and they don't affect you AT ALL. Unless you go looking at them.
    I'm a crazy taco.

10+ Year Old Account
    <snip> about all the masses on facebook. It consist of a handful of decent guys, and the rest are fucking 12-14 year old kids making shit groups, and filling the whole fucking facebook with filth and misery. I despise those kids. (Not all of them, 99% of them). But thats off topic.

Aslong as I get my 20 closest friends to Google+ I'll be fine. Im not a facebook addict, I just hate to see them make changes on something that ALREADY IS FINE AS IT IS, I HOPE YOU FUCKING READ THIS, ZUCKERBERG.

Mod Warning: Watch the language.
    Lol 12-14 year old kids? well sir, I dont have those people on facebook because you can DECLINE them. Peados might, but im not pointing any fingers ^^
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seregon View Post
    Chillaxing on Google+ with my 3 friends... Feels good man.

You bastard you never told me you got onto google+
    Thanks Batpanic for the amazing Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Twitter is pretty good. It's pretty simple and there are some good things you can follow for news and stuff.

FB lost me when they added all those games and surveys and crap. Too much spam. It was better with just the one page.
    Twitter makes sense for politicians, companies and other such things. It's a fantastic outlet for giving updates on stuff, and for that I think it's great. However, the way some people use it ("taking a shit, hopefully it's a one-cut turd") is a little silly.

Twitter is also the prime reason Egypt got its revolution, too. Can't really speak badly about that.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, they recently revamped the chat on Facebook. Fine enough, but I do not see why Facebook always have to FUCK SOMETHING THAT ALREADY IS FINE FROM BEFORE.

Everything is just weird and even more weird with the chat. Yeah yeah, I know the skype deal is coming up.

The same is with the picture viewer (Piss of if your a ''but qqqqq the pic iz getin betr when i lok at a grayish bakgrund'') The old picture viewer was fine.

Im not saying I won't adjust to Facebook new changes, Im just pissed off having to adjust to something that works perfectly as it is!

Im waiting for my Google+ invite, and Im gonna hope they can crush facebook, and not do the same things as them.
    Think how it is for those of us who were using facebook 4+ years ago.... quit your complaining!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Google+ aye? There are so many new social networks coming around nowadays.
    I even heard they were going to combine Facebook, YouTube, MySpace and Friendster together and make an ultimate social network site.
    The name was supposed to be: FackYouMyFriend.

True story.
    "When did you forsake yourselves?"

forget all of those and get WUPHF

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Twitter makes sense for politicians, companies and other such things. It's a fantastic outlet for giving updates on stuff, and for that I think it's great. However, the way some people use it ("taking a shit, hopefully it's a one-cut turd") is a little silly.

Twitter is also the prime reason Egypt got its revolution, too. Can't really speak badly about that.
    It really depends who you follow.

I typically follow news related feeds, sports feeds and podcasts that I listen to. I don't follow individuals usually unless I know them in some way.

I like Google+ but a Social Network is nothing without friends/people. I'll go where the majority of my friends go.

---------- Post added 2011-07-09 at 01:20 AM ----------

Also the G+ App is probably my favorite part about this new Google service. It's just so sleek and awesome, the Huddles feature is amazing (though it's been fucking up pretty badly over the past day or so)
    I remember it all too well

Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    The video chat is far superior in G+ than what skype offers. And of course its empty, it isn't set to release for another month =) Only a tiny amount of people have access to it. But my feed there is already starting to do quite well.
    Video Chat in G+ is pretty crappy and it's no where close to Skype, it's an awesome addition to a social network but it's not good enough.

And this come from someone who hates Skype, i really do hate it.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Doubt the masses will suddenly swap over to Google+.

Facebook is just like WoW... an one hit wonder.
    Do you know what a 'one hit wonder' is? Because it doesnt appear so.