what profession will make me gold?

Right now I have mining- max and JC- 405 and I caint seem to make much gold off of jc, I have no idea if its just me not knowing how to make gold off of it or what, but I was wondering what professions will help me make a good chunk of money and just an Idea of how? I don't mind reseting all my professions. thanks alot

Deleted
    It's just you not knowing how to make gold off it Jewelcrafting is great for making money. Max the skill and get the rare cut recipes by doing the JC daily.

i have 4 lvl 85 toons and combined i have almost every profession at max, to be honest theres not a single profession that will make you a lot of money consistently, one day u make 5k then the next 3 days you just make 1k. Im making the most with tailoring selling bolt of embersilk cloth, jc is good but man some days you dont even sell one gem...

10+ Year Old Account
    With enough work and perhaps a bit of luck, really, any profession could make you money. Except for maybe Engineering.

I would say Inscription could make you the most money, but it also requires the most work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Jc is nice but its alot of management if you want to make gold with it. Alot of auctions with little profit in each. Only think thats worse is incription, thats so much work with posting auctions especially if you got a competetive market and who doesn't these days.

Its nice tho JC, buy elementium ore cheap if you can get it for less than 20g a stack then you will makes a profit, but its alot of work like mentioned. Personally i prefere bs and lw. Lw leg enchants, mats can be farmed or bought, unlike tailor who either need huge load of chaos orbs or can do 5 enchants a week if not.

And bs got ebonsteel beltbuckle if you pay attention to the market resupply and underbid its an easy 1000g profit a day.

But the best part about lw and bs is the huge amount of plate and leather and mail pvp'ers out there just starting out and wanting pvp gear. which you can craft for them at low cost. during weekend its easy to make 400% cost on each item during week maybe 200-250%. solid income right there. problem with lw can be the leather offen terrible high cost while bs items are very cheap because all is made of elementium and volatile fire.

Herbalism Mining LW are all nice proffessions, but with those proffessions you work for gold, and the gold dont work for you.

Enchanting is alot of AH watching for undercuts and everything used for leveling enchanting is going to be way underprized so dont bother making that to sell. You can still make gold with this but the market fluctuates alot making it annoying to work with. But its a decent proffession and you can make quite a bit in the long run just from all the greens you pick up.

Tailor got 3 items that sell with a good profit, proffession bags, leg enchants (limited to 5 a week + 1 for each 5 chaos orbs you get), and cloth scavenging giving you more cloth from drops, quite usefull overall since embersilk is very expensive and just doing dailies if you get 3stacks more than others its easy +300g for the same work. (there is also cloth pvp items, but the cost to make them = low profit for an already small market)

Anyway if i should conclude on anything. it is that if you like auctioneer addon and is online alot then inscription and jc are very good money maker proffessions but they require alot of work.
    If your like me and hate auctioneer and aint online 24/7 then take bs or lw and makes 1-2 sets of pvp armor some leg enchants and/or beltbuckles put it on ah at a reasonable price and you will pull home easy 10-20k a week without alot of fuss.
    Last edited by Vesoha; 2011-07-08 at 10:56 PM.

Deleted
    Time + effort + knowledge = gold

posting on a forum can only give you some generic knowledge.