10+ Year Old Account

Need help setting up a network for my house

My mom just bought a new 4G modem for our home network. We cant normally plug the USB modem right into our computer because the signal where i live isnt very good. So, we set up a booster with the router so we can get wireless through our house.

With our old 3G USB Modem, it worked totally fine. But sicne we bought this new model, our router doesnt even detect anything.

So, when i put the new USB modem into the router, our network "Casa Smith" isnt even detected by our computers. But, if i take the new USB modem out, it detects "Casa Smith"

The USB Modem is the 4G Pantech ULM model.

Can anybody here give me some advice on what i can do to make this work, its really frustrating because my mom and I dont really know how to set these things up or how to diagnose the problems

Router's software need to recognize and support USB 3G/'4'G sticks to use those for dialing and accessing the internet. Only thing you can do is check if there's a firmware upgrade for the router that supports your new USB modem or change some hardware until they match.

Also this very much sounds like a case of "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" with buying the new modem. Wireless is shit, and especially wireless over GSM networks is shit. If I could get one working where I live, I wouldn't dare to move it even one centimeter.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.