Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    now theres 3 guilds fighting for H Rag, excellent
    you make it sound like thats a lot. :/

2nd fan art from the left is epic!

10+ Year Old Account
    they are buffing ragnaros hc to let him to last long haha, what a fail for them anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOccidio View Post

Funny thing is, I guarantee you that if this happened to PVE gear it would have been hotfixed in a day or 2.
    Quoted for Truth. If they fucked up against their precious pve-gamers they would refund all the shit spent instantly.
    They will lose alot of subscribers for this. I am one of them.

inb4 we wont miss you, go away, etc etc. guess what, i wont miss you either and certainly not this game.

Deleted
    The only people who care for PVP are mages and warriors anyway im none.. bring on some PVE balance and make Blood DK's viable at heroic t11 / t12 tanking and nerf paladins block already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    Quoted for Truth. If they fucked up against their precious pve-gamers they would refund all the shit spent instantly.
    They will lose alot of subscribers for this. I am one of them.

inb4 we wont miss you, go away, etc etc. guess what, i wont miss you either and certainly not this game.
    i find it really funny, that u will never leave this game. noone who writes this does. the ones that are leaving are doing it with tears in their eyes and quietly. the ones whining and flaming and threatening with leaving will never leave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by totmachor View Post
    i find it really funny, that u will never leave this game. noone who writes this does. the ones that are leaving are doing it with tears in their eyes and quietly. the ones whining and flaming and threatening with leaving will never leave.
    If you say so Ive been thinking about leaving for a very long time now. Just looking for a good reason. I found it.
    But hey... it doesnt matter if you believe it or not tbh.

Heh, Azazel1944. Gratz to Vodka and others.

I don't do this often, but you guys are forcing it out of me. Lol. Lol to the complaints that this tier is too easy. Have you forgotten just about every single previous tier? Lol to complaints about normal mode nerfs. Big deal, kill him and move on up. Lol to PvPers who get compensation and still complain. Blizzard should just say 'because you guys complained so much, we're actually giving you nothing now'. Would serve you right. Lol to PvPers who claim it would be different for PvEers. Sorry, but did we get a brand new Tier set able to be bought with Justice? No, we didn't. We got nothing new with our lower tier points. You still got the mid-tier items anyway. PvEers could only get the lower item level tier items even from Valor without raiding. QQ moar. Accept you got what you farmed for. Now go farm again for improved gear. Or do you not enjoy PvP?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    I don't do this often, but you guys are forcing it out of me. Lol. Lol to the complaints that this tier is too easy. Have you forgotten just about every single previous tier? Lol to complaints about normal mode nerfs. Big deal, kill him and move on up. Lol to PvPers who get compensation and still complain. Blizzard should just say 'because you guys complained so much, we're actually giving you nothing now'. Would serve you right. Lol to PvPers who claim it would be different for PvEers. Sorry, but did we get a brand new Tier set able to be bought with Justice? No, we didn't. We got nothing new with our lower tier points. You still got the mid-tier items anyway. PvEers could only get the lower item level tier items even from Valor without raiding. QQ moar. Accept you got what you farmed for. Now go farm again for improved gear. Or do you not enjoy PvP?
    Lol at people making retarded conclusions about things that they obviously know very little or nothing about.

Looks awesome, lets hope ragnaros take m atleast 2 weeks ;D

4000 honor ? really i probably went through that 3 times the last 2 weeks burning honor and justice point conversions to get myself as decked out as possible for the new season, mainly so i was more prone to survive in rated bg's I can understand that some people would get a free carry along if they just upgraded the gear but I also think that 4k is alil low.

as far as the whole firelands tracking again kinda sucks 1 week cleared on normal and more then likely we will see a full heroic clear within the end of the week. its such a shame that we waited months and months for something to excite us into raiding again because really all tier 11 content looked like to me was wotlk mechanics +1 the boss fights were insanely easy and now the only substance for players is half a raid (yeah only 7 bosses) that you can easily pass through, the only challange is getting to exalted which then again isnt even a challange its more like a reward getting those 391 rings for sitting out and grinding your MC 2.0 rep out to exalted.

and granted im not one of the top 1% of the game right now to be doing heroic FL , something i may not see for awhile its still alittle dissapointing to see guilds slam through content like it was a combo meal at your burger joint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otakuman523 View Post
    4000 honor ? really i probably went through that 3 times the last 2 weeks burning honor and justice point conversions to get myself as decked out as possible for the new season, mainly so i was more prone to survive in rated bg's I can understand that some people would get a free carry along if they just upgraded the gear but I also think that 4k is alil low.
    I grinded 2 sets of vicious ( as in all items) for both my specs. Gemmed, enchanted and reforged it all.

Yeah... 4000 honor covers that... no problem... blizzard fails!

Deleted
    So I farmed something like 26k honor on my paladin, 29k on my rogue, and about 12k on my druidBut that is alright, because they promised us we wouldnt have to farm every new season for more gear, which we do now with 371 gear, but thats also alright because on top of that they giving me 4k honor....

It's fan art like the second one from the left that consistently reminds me that I'm gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Vath View Post
    Ryolith isn't getting nerfed, hes getting fixed, hes tuned to 25 man settings on 10 man, there are a LOT of volcanoes spawning compared to last week, its just overwhelming.
    Only the adds can be 25man settings, maybe his turn speed... Volcano spawns are the same in both 25 and 10 but he also walks at the same speed so if your dps isnt bad at turning (which has been fixed), then volcanos shouldnt be an issue as long as you make him walk over volcanos in order they spawned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    Can't they just update the 365..I mean for pvers it's the same as making t11 better if you farm for it now then what it was before. Just plain stupid.
    No, it's more like releasing 5man Heroics with almost the same item quality as the Raids available and make that gear you farmed for your alts completely useless.

---------- Post added 2011-07-09 at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by otakuman523 View Post
    and granted im not one of the top 1% of the game right now to be doing heroic FL , something i may not see for awhile its still alittle dissapointing to see guilds slam through content like it was a combo meal at your burger joint.
    Just because professionals makes something look easy doesn't mean that it is easy. You even said in your post that you are not doing Heroic FL so why do you complain that it is too easy?

I watched a show once where someone swallowed swords and juggled with flaming torches, knives and other stuff that could kill you. It looked easy as hell when they did that but I would never try something like that because it is NOT easy and it would probably kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    Well thanks, now that loophole's going to get closed when they make the previous tier's best nonrefundable. I hope you're happy. :P
    That loophole was closed long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    4k honor is all that people would've been able to save for the 371 gear, had things gone ahead as planned.Just handing out free 371 upgrades wouldn't be fair to the people who didn't grind last week, since it would be impossible to get fully decked out in 371 that quickly.And I would hit that draenei in the second fan pic... so hard...
    Wrong, 6500 was the most you could have. if u are alliance grinding sucks.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Because 5 guilds equal the progress of every one of the 11 million players.
    no but you know for a fucking fact as soon as a couple of these top guilds kill it all , it gets nerfed. Whicfh is a good thing tbh, i like it when blizz gives out free loot to everyone