Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Why can't you install Steam? And should've told me 2 days ago when BFBC2 was on sale there :P

Like I said before, I have a Blu-Ray player in my PC. And I used it very well (not the Blu-Ray part though) I have this collection of 150 albums at home and want all music on my PC also. Most of these albums are 2+ CD's... But getting a BR-player is worth it if you plan on playing BR-discs in the (near) future. Mine cost €90 2.5 years ago and also can play HD-DVD :P
    I haven't the faintest. I couldn't download .msi-files for some reason, so I had to bring it over from my laptop. That didn't work either, so I had to install it on my external from my laptop, and then just ship it over to my desktop.

And I bought BFBC2 as a physical game more than two days ago.

Even if it was given to me, I wouldn't use one. Lots of DRM in their drivers...

/personal opinion

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    I haven't the faintest. I couldn't download .msi-files for some reason, so I had to bring it over from my laptop. That didn't work either, so I had to install it on my external from my laptop, and then just ship it over to my desktop.

And I bought BFBC2 as a physical game more than two days ago.
    Only download or just install? Maybe it's your AV or browser blocking the extension.

15+ Year Old Account
    get a blu-ray burner, its future proof and a dvd isnt.

Also, Bluray burners aren't future-proof either. Optical data will be gone in a few years.
    I can justify it for a HTPC, but not for a computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Only download or just install? Maybe it's your AV or browser blocking the extension.
    I had already tried Opera and Firefox. And I don't use antiviral. :P

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    I had already tried Opera and Firefox. And I don't use antiviral. :P
    Strange :P Is it only this file or all .msi files?