Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    From 4.1 - Combat now but yea, thats pretty much it.

I'll be the first to admit it is a semi CFD (Clusterfuck Deluxe), but I like having all the pertinent information in my peripheral vision, or just a slight glance away.

I do want to replace the raid frames in the upper left corner though, I don't like them taking up that much room anymore.

Deleted
    Try Grid for raidframes, you can scale them down nicely. And this 'Healers Have To Die' announcer thing would drive me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by niai View Post
    Try Grid for raidframes, you can scale them down nicely. And this 'Healers Have To Die' announcer thing would drive me nuts.
    I use Grid for my shammy, and never really thought about using it for raid frames until I saw others using it in this thread.

And the Healers Have To Die announce did drive me nuts, I finally figured out how to shut off notifications, I only like it for PvP because it puts a big red cross over healers.

This was when i was still muti at the start of cata but its much cleaner now, basic layout is still same, i need to keep it simple coz of my crap computer.

Blizzard really did a number on the Battered Hilt and you have higher chance of being eaten by a shark inside your own home then finding one drop and winning it.