Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddykong View Post
    Girls, as long as they don't train excessively, or they get a bit too muscular...
    Lol'd. You do realise girls arn't gonna get overly muscerly without alot of lifting and eating to try to gain muscle.

15+ Year Old Account
    Really depends on what you want to do.....their is no real 'best' though their could be the best for that certain sport. hence why their is different ways of working out and such.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Athletics (track and Field for the Yankees), sprinting specifically.

Your legs are looked after with all the running and plyometric training. And you need the upper body strength to compliment the lower body development.

According to mine side..Swimming gives you perfect body.

Im going to go with climbing, rock climbing... Generally I think climbers have great bodies (males are quite similar to gymnasts and females are too but usually bigger and more developed). It could also be the general lifestyle and the attitude that goes along with climbers too... yea i agree that some climbers can be the whole "one with the earth" douches, but alot of the climbers I know are pretty cool, have a good time and a good sense of humor and after the climbs head back to work in their offices, classrooms whatever.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I sprinted, jumped, and threw discus in high school quite successfully. My hamstrings were never stronger or more defined from sprint workouts. Did a lot of plyo for jumping/sprinting. Did a lot of olympic lifts and various other explosive training for throws but also for the other two. And did I mention we did a crap load of abs, because abs are used in just about every action you do. If you have the opportunity to do organized track (if you're still in high school or can do it at an intramural level in college) I suggest you do it. The sport itself is very brief. A race can take anywhere from 10 seconds to 15 minutes, couple throws, and a couple jumps. But the butt-kicking you receive from training for it will whip you right into shape.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm obviously going to with BodyBuilding (what that term means is if you lift weight in a pursuit to be in better shape (more power, more endurance, maximize fat loss, have a great physique) then you Body Build (it's in the name). Working Out (Lifting Program, Cardio Program, Nutrition/Supplements, Recovery) yields the "best physique"

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/XeroDivide/ (my web page if you're curious of what I looked before and what I look like now)

BTW: Women with muscle are alot more attractive than women who just are Skinny-Fat chicks. If you don't believe that, see Jessica Biel in any of her recent movies; she looks amazing.
    [IMG][/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire
    I'd say water polo. It is by far the most physically demanding sport to be good at.
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

Swimming or soccer for men. Tennis for women.

The only female athletes I find sexy are tennis players. Other sport types are just too buff for me.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Build fences for a living. Ok not a sport but it'd put most sports to shame for a workout.

---------- Post added 2011-07-21 at 09:44 PM ----------

I'd have to second this though. Climbing employs a complete body workout and everything revolves around manipulating ones own body and thus weight. This results in a body as close to symmetrical relative to the individual as possible almost.

An example for instance would be that if you went to the gym and could consistently lift 10 reps of your body weight ten times then your chest (as a male) would be eventually as perfect a fit for your chest as genetically possible. Using that same methodology for nearly every body part would have obvious benefits.

---------- Post added 2011-07-21 at 09:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gersey View Post
    Im going to go with climbing, rock climbing... Generally I think climbers have great bodies (males are quite similar to gymnasts and females are too but usually bigger and more developed). It could also be the general lifestyle and the attitude that goes along with climbers too... yea i agree that some climbers can be the whole "one with the earth" douches, but alot of the climbers I know are pretty cool, have a good time and a good sense of humor and after the climbs head back to work in their offices, classrooms whatever.
    I'd have to second this though. Climbing employs a complete body workout and everything revolves around manipulating ones own body and thus weight. This results in a body as close to symmetrical relative to the individual as possible almost.

An example for instance would be that if you went to the gym and could consistently lift 10 reps of your body weight ten times then your chest (as a male) would be eventually as perfect a fit for your chest as genetically possible. Using that same methodology for nearly every body part would have obvious benefits.
    Www.facebook.com/magelordx
    Feel free to add me if you wish

10+ Year Old Account
    Women's beach volleyball, or soccer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrestling.

If it has to be a sport I'd go for swimming, but working out is way better and faster.

MMA. See GSP.