Thread: Help? :D

Help? :D

Alright, so here's the deal. I'm a fresh 85 tank looking to get a better grasp on tanking and the paladin class in general. Just any helpful info would be greatly appreciated. My hopes are to be able to feel competent for raid content soon.

My character name is Aratreis on Stormscale. MMO-C won't allow me to post a url due to the new account I guess.

I'm aware of the Ring/Trink issue. I'm working on resolving that now.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Get as much mastery as you can, ignore threat stats (hit/exp) reforge said stats to mastery when possible; if not possible parry or dodge, whichever you have less of.

EDIT: After looking at your armory, you're looking fine. Only problems I found are the ring/trinket issue you mentioned, the lack of some enchants and not optimal gemming. Also, replace the judgement glyph for the Seal of Truth Glyph.

Yellow/Prismatic= 40 Mastery
    Red= 20parry/20mastery
    Blue= 20Mastery/30 Stamina
    Last edited by Aenok; 2011-07-09 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratreis View Post
    Alright, so here's the deal. I'm a fresh 85 tank looking to get a better grasp on tanking and the paladin class in general. Just any helpful info would be greatly appreciated. My hopes are to be able to feel competent for raid content soon.

My character name is Aratreis on Stormscale. MMO-C won't allow me to post a url due to the new account I guess.

I'm aware of the Ring/Trink issue. I'm working on resolving that now.

Thanks in advance for the help!
    1. There's a prot paladin guide at the top of this sub-forum. Have you read this? It covers many of your questions.
    2. For specifics on a character, there is a "rate the prot paladin" thread. Ask there for any improvements and I'm sure there will be many fellow paladins to help you.
    3. There are 3 versions of Stormscale: US, EU, TW. When you cannot post your armory, mentioning what part of the world you are on would be kinda useful (though most of the time if it's not given, they're from the US because they don't realize things like this).

I don't mean to be rude, but we see threads like this all the time. Just taking 10 min to browse through the paladin forums would have answered your questions faster than the time it took for you to write that post.
    Last edited by MestHoop; 2011-07-09 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Wording