please, tell us a pvp ...

... story where you pwnd - in 1500 words maximum !! (trust me 1500 words come quick when you own)

try and make it nice plz, walls of texts hurt.

/getting the popcorn out ...
    bring it on !

Today in ab 6 alliance had just cleaned out farm and were trying to cap the node. I ran in trinket, sweeping strikes, recklessness, and bladestormed killing 4 of them. <3

Last weekend in an AV reinforcement race, I (a Rogue) tanked Drek from 15% to death, popping defensive CDs all the way while we wiped, and vanishing twice during the fight to kite him (prep) lastly with less than 5% of my hp, got healed and finished him off as the only surviving melee with a healer and 3 ranged left. We won the AV with 1 single reinforcement to spare. I really wish there was an achi for winning in such a way.

Deleted
    Uh dudes this is a druid forum 0o

Must be two days ago, flag taker had 100% debuff and had the whole horde party around him. He (warrior) ran into me, i typhooned so all hordies except him fell down from the cliff (including four healers), so it was only him vs me. He tried to run away, i detoned toadstools/amanita muscaria/eye candies and summoned force of nature /cast starfall and watched him get pwned. So F pwned all of them.. I shaked for 2 minutes after that. A tasty little gnome cheered at me. He tasted good.

4.1, Affliction Warlock, me vs 3,Blades Edge Arena, i win. GG.
    2450++ MMR.

EDIT:: didnt see it was druid only my bad.