Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Capnplantee View Post
    Feral druids seem to be tearing up people in arenas atm. Their burst and bleed damage seems super. I've played with a T1 feral who is wrecking anything he touches. Are feral druids OP? Yes or no. Im just wondering what's going to happen when 2x Feral druids w/ S10 T2 find a healer. D:
    That's a little bit better, it still makes little sense though.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Deleted
    theyve finally balanced it again. Ive been playing Feral since vanilla. We were horrifically underpowered in Vanilla, slightly OP but better in TBC, underpowered in WotLK and balanced again now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reape View Post
    theyve finally balanced it again. Ive been playing Feral since vanilla. We were horrifically underpowered in Vanilla, slightly OP but better in TBC, underpowered in WotLK and balanced again now
    Underpowered in Wotlk? that must explain why 4 out of 5 feral druids that I know got their first gladiator in Wotlk, you somehow forgot the ferocious bites that worked like executes almost(before the nerf).
    Also you were horrifically underpowered in Vanilla if you played your feral like a rogue in cat form or like a warrior in bear, in Vanilla you actually had to play like a hybrid, something that seemed extremely hard to comprehend for a lot of people, but those who got the idea were far from underpowered.

What's the big deal OP?
    Were you happier when our cat spec was broken? Would it serve you more if it was again?
    I see many classes / specs doing great out there. I personally never post on a class forum after having been owned - I just learn how to counter.

I can name a few classes that are truly op - their arsenals contain obscene amount of cc, superlative mobility, immunities, incredible direct damage and even shorter cds than us cats.... But I wont.

For your information and anyone else in your position learn this: Cats don't do more damage than before. We've simply been tweaked to help a scaling issue.

Now do yourself a favour, do like us cats. L2counter or lick your wounds in silence.
    But whatever you do, please spare us your embarrassing whining.
    gl

10+ Year Old Account
    There are numerous feral druid topics already open, please don't make more.