Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Go for a walk, play some games listening to soothing music, smoke mj. Those mostly
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by Razern View Post
    Cannabis - Works wonders.
    ^This

depends on the type though.. once you get "aquaintanced" to various types its easier to know what you want.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Play more video games? possibly see if anything is good on Netflix

Deleted
    I go for a jog/lift some weights.

I watch a movie/TV show on my computer.

I play a video game.

I masturbate.

I head on over to the pool hall to shoot some pool for an hour or two (I really like pool).

Relaxing my mind is what I do on my spare time. I think that's what most of us do.

I usually don't listen to this guy, but I've listened to this song for atleast 3 years when I want to calm down.
    The music is so relaxing and it just gives me a sense of harmony, while his voice is deep and soothing. I just love it.

Put it on repeat (HAS to be headphones, speakers ftl), lie down on the bed or couch, close my eyes and then take a deep breath and eeeexhaaaaaale.... slooooweeely..... aaaaah...
    Last edited by Litoru; 2011-08-02 at 05:58 PM.

I watch new episodes of some series I'm following, when that is done and there are too many thoughts going on, I force myself to sleep. It's the only way I cope and I'm glad I'm able to get to sleep pretty much no matter what. (Though that also means that if for some reason I can't sleep, things go downhill pretty instantly). Sometimes the process is more difficult than other times, but I just steer my thoughts away from the bad stuff repeatedly until I fall asleep. I love sleeping. <3

Ultimate relaxation really, unconsciousness.

Deleted
    normally i listen to some music and vegetate on the bed