Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlappyCat View Post
    im telling ya, Demo locks will own with this 2X HoG!!! Boom flower!
    GL getting a HoG off. i'd put my money on destro first.

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    GL getting a HoG off. i'd put my money on destro first.
    Am i the only one planning on using this item for PvE?

Quote Originally Posted by FlappyCat View Post
    Am i the only one planning on using this item for PvE?
    Crazy idea here I know but.... What if..... YOU USED IT IN BOTH..... /gasp
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
    "..We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.." - H.P. Lovecraft.
    Awesome Rave Blog ------> http://www.fuckyeahhumans.blogspot.com/ <------ Awesome Rave Blog
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leigh/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    Ele Shamans

Yo Dawg, I heard you like Lightning Bolts, so we made this staff that can generate an extra lightning bolt then your mastery can create another lightning bolt so you can lightning bolt while your lightning bolts lightning bolt.
    this is /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nordal View Post
    Boomkin. MORE MOONFIRE THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR.
    amazing powerthirst reference
    It's not the great who are strong...
    It's the strong who are great...

I don't fear mages or priests.

For those who don't know, the staff has a 3% chance to copy the damage of any spell that deals damage. This includes each tick from DoTs, but not the DoT application itself. The staff's proc effect is doubled for classes with pets.

Because of this last effect, warlocks are easily the most feared with Dragonwrath. They have a 6% chance to deal double damage with every single spell and DoT tick.

spell reflect double Arcane Blast procs with AP power up and the lot and the mage is no longer a problem but dead.

<insert poster's class here> will totall pwn people in pvp with Dragonwrath with its duplicate <insert poster's uber spell, dot, pet here>

Quote Originally Posted by sidelsky18 View Post

For those who don't know, the staff has a 3% chance to copy the damage of any spell that deals damage. This includes each tick from DoTs, but not the DoT application itself. The staff's proc effect is doubled for classes with pets.

Because of this last effect, warlocks are easily the most feared with Dragonwrath. They have a 6% chance to deal double damage with every single spell and DoT tick.
    Do you have any evidence to support your claim that it has a 3% proc chance?

Yeah ... gonna need a source for this.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

So ur saying spriests will have the least benefit from this staff?

Ele Shamans

Yo Dawg, I heard you like Lightning Bolts, so we made this staff that can generate an extra lightning bolt then your mastery can create another lightning bolt so you can lightning bolt while your lightning bolts lightning bolt.
    Lol so true.

I got like close to 45% mastery on the PTR on an Ele Shaman, and just in the normal Firelands gear. It had about 11k SP self buffed too. I was destroying people, so just imagine what Dragonwrath will do.

Deleted
    firemage hot streak pyro's,

also if a blast wave is the proc does it also proc the flamestrike?
    Last edited by mmoc1ace84aa42; 2011-07-11 at 02:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    #1 rule of PvP - don't ignore the Arcane Mage, don't pretend he doesn't exist. Attack him and he will do next to no damage and also die fairly fast (compared to any other caster spec anyway), but if you IGNORE him then be prepared to watch people in your team randomly explode.

Was doing EotS and combined Berserker pickup + all CD's while attacking safely from behind Fel Reaver's ruins....I swear the enemy healers were just like "....wat...", because by the time they realized they were getting hit by 40-70k AB crits they were dead :P
    And then the rest of that BG was ruined because a Rogue literally LOCKED his sights onto me and just wouldn't leave me alone wherever I went, killing me pretty quickly and not letting me chain AB's
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

There is a frost mage with Dragonwrath?
    Alright , i will log out..... Frost mage with Dragonwrath is so ... horrible

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by notbob View Post
    Frost mages and shadow priests. God forbid a dual legendary shatterplay *shiver*
    Absolutely this, although I'll probably be the mage in this setup

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    People do rbgs so they won't see that they are an arcane mage
    Before RBG starts you can hover your mouse on their class icon to see there specc

Ele Shamans
    The problem is that elemental shamans will be main kill target for a lot of setups.

Deleted
    In RBG's I'd fear an Arcane mage the most. (Expecially on FC games).

In arena I'd go with a dot class or a fire mage. Hard casting is tough to do.

ele shamans with that fancy lightning bolt trinket... ruh-roh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maples View Post
    Before RBG starts you can hover your mouse on their class icon to see there specc
    Wait the default UI allows you to do this now? That's...good stuff, Blizzard are slowly catching on to what addons did 2 years ago :/
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread has run it's course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE