Thread: Shadowplay

Shadowplay

As a spriest perspective, is spreading VT/SW:P the method, just SW:P? Or just the classic Full dot stack on kill target and go with rotation?

Deleted
    It's really hard to just generalize PvP DPS strats without context, especially in such a Dot heavy comp.

Just remember that VT is exclusive to one target and that Shadowpriest mana can't normally sustain too much splash damage over extended periods.

What i do, get my procs up, and put full rang of dots on one target. Importnat that you get masterybuff+mind flays buff with the dots. Then VT+sw on another target. And useualy not more dot that this. Otherweise im going oom. Then when the full dotted target drops low, switch with mindspike spamming. The burst is insane.

I like the comp. Climbed 2k only with small probs against zergi cleaveteams.

Quote Originally Posted by canobil View Post
    What i do, get my procs up, and put full rang of dots on one target. Importnat that you get masterybuff+mind flays buff with the dots. Then VT+sw on another target. And useualy not more dot that this. Otherweise im going oom. Then when the full dotted target drops low, switch with mindspike spamming. The burst is insane.

I like the comp. Climbed 2k only with small probs against zergi cleaveteams.
    ya this is so far my same strat really, we got 2.2k no problem, I forgot how great this comp is. Ive been SWing everytime and keep it on CD unless something gets low.