Razer Naga Keybinds

Having a bit of trouble with my naga in that after a while my keybinds on it just decide to reset.

I use the num option and when I keybind the buttons in wow sometimes show 'End' 'Home' etc on them as in the end button is the keybind, then after a while the text changes and they stop working.

I have did a bit of searching but the only similar problem I can find is people using shift modifiers but currently I do not have any shift modifiers on it.

Also downloaded the updated drivers so that shouldnt be the problem.

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    If you toggle numlock, the buttons change.

Make sure you don't have numlock bound to anything. If I recall correctly, the default keybind is autorun. May I suggest ctrl+move forward as your new autorun key? I use that myself, and hitting ctrl+e is much easier.

Ah that would be it, that never even occured to me, cheers for the help

anyone notice (warning: conspiracy theory here) that some buttons start to act laggy or nonresponsive? second time this has happened to me, and each time is about a day before the update notification pops up. (i really despise synapse btw)

i wish i could get the original drivers to work. updated the firmware and now the legacy drivers wont even recognize its plugged in.

TOTALLY NOT
    Banned
    I'm happy it helped. Due to the age of the topic, I'm going to go ahead and lock it however.