Earliest 365 crafted wepons

What is the earliest people will have them?

Been checking trade every few days to see if anyone has patterns yet but it seems no one does yet.

And eta or exact day would be great.

Last edited by jobdone; 2011-07-10 at 01:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    about 8 days from now is the absolute earliest I think
    i7 930 @ 4.0Ghz | Sapphire HD5970 w/ Accelero Xtreme | ASUS P6X58D Premium | 32GB Kingston DDR3-1600
    Xonar Essence STX | 128GB Vertex 4 | AX750 | Xigmatek Elysium
    Laing D5 | XSPC RX 360mm | Koolance RP-452X2 | EK-Supreme HF
    Dell 3007WFP-HC | Samsung BX2350 | Das Keyboard Model S Ultimate | Razer Naga Molten | Sennheiser HD650

Deleted
    Yes, should be 8 or 9 days from now.

Today is the first choice between shadow wardens & druids (150 marks), the choice of unlocking the first of 3 vendors will come at a further 125 marks from today.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Yes, should be 8 or 9 days from now.

Today is the first choice between shadow wardens & druids (150 marks), the choice of unlocking the first of 3 vendors will come at a further 125 marks from today.
    Incorrect. You need to unlock both 'factions' before you can unlock a vendor.

17 Tokens (today after unlocking 1 faction) + 5 days ((at 27 tokens a day) - Unlock 2nd Faction) + 5 Days ((at 27 tokens a day) - Unlock 1st Vendor).

Thus:

9 more days if you're US to unlock 1st Vendor
    10 more days if you're EU to unlock the 1st Vendor

Obviously this is on the assumption that the person didn't use the Daily Exploit to gain extra tokens....
    Last edited by Kelticfox; 2011-07-10 at 07:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelticfox View Post
    Incorrect. You need to unlock both 'factions' before you can unlock a vendor.

17 Tokens (today after unlocking 1 faction) + 5 days ((at 27 tokens a day) - Unlock 2nd Faction) + 5 Days ((at 27 tokens a day) - Unlock 1st Vendor).

Thus:

9 more days if you're US to unlock 1st Vendor
    10 more days if you're EU to unlock the 1st Vendor

Obviously this is on the assumption that the person didn't use the Daily Exploit to gain extra tokens....
    Yes, you're right - both factions at 150 before you can unlock at 125

I should have just linked the table from the front page - http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...ands-Raid-Solo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelticfox View Post
    17 Tokens (today after unlocking 1 faction) + 5 days ((at 27 tokens a day)
    27 tokens a day? I can only find 25.
    Stage 1 - 6 tokens (Roost, etc)
    Stage 2 - 8 tokens (Molten Front)
    Stage 3 - 11 tokens (Shadow Warden including the bonus daily)

I'm sitting at 71 tokens after the daily reset some minutes ago on an Eu-Server. Add the Tholo/Anren quests after unlocking the second faction and i should be able to get my recipes in about ~ 8 days (including the two nights of six bugged quests).

Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    27 tokens a day? I can only find 25.
    Stage 1 - 6 tokens (Roost, etc)
    Stage 2 - 8 tokens (Molten Front)
    Stage 3 - 11 tokens (Shadow Warden including the bonus daily)

I'm sitting at 71 tokens after the daily reset some minutes ago on an Eu-Server. Add the Tholo/Anren quests after unlocking the second faction and i should be able to get my recipes in about ~ 8 days (including the two nights of six bugged quests).
    Looks like the info I was reading was partial complete.

You earn 25 tokens a day until you complete Additional Armaments you receive an additional daily for a further 2 marks.
    However the missing 2 marks still doesn't affect the time frame for unlocking vendors.