Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Two days for me because I missed a day. ^_^'

I´ll be able to get the pattern in two days from now. Currently at 75 marks with both Wardens and Druids unlocked and earning 26 marks per day. I´m on a EU server and haven´t "glitched" by doing multiple dailies during the first few days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aww poopie. Wish the "squirrel sights" would require more than just one Dream Emerald Seems like their prices still won't raise above vendor price. 5x per scope would be better!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Katzbalger View Post
    ^This, IF you took advantage of the glitch which allowed you to do the dailies more than one at the start, possibly some who did that on the first day of dailies will have unlocked it today (I only heard about it on 2nd day). I won't be getting it however, I know I can get someone else to make me the scope, and I get more achievement points faster by unlocking the ancients instead! ;p
    "more achievement points faster" you know in the end u have to unlock all 3 for the mount.. and will have the same achievement points Zzzzzz -_-

Will there be a decent market for the scope or not? I'm really tired of selling volatiles all the time so would like an easier less farming type of way to make money.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Unlocked about 20 minutes ago. The end.

A guildie of mine got both patterns early this morning, 7/18. He did take advantage of the server resets/bugs to do this, but it wasn't exactly cheating.

He sold 27 of the scopes so far today, and I'm on a low/med population server. There will be a nice market for them for sure.