Just some new daily quest info needed!

Hi MMO community,

Firstly I apologise sometimes I do post on here just asking simply questions, but I find I get a better answer and its quick.. which is better then half the posts on here saying "content is too easy.... but I have not done a boss yet...." >.>"

Okay few quick questions,

-I have 42 marks after entering the new zone and todays dailies? is that on par or have I missed something?

-Was anyone expecting something beneficial in the new zone besides more quests? =/ Have I missed something or was it literally just more quests and nothing else?

-Does anyone know if there will be better upgrades as time goes on, or before the first reinforcements is there not point doing the dailies besides the monetary gain for doing them ?

Thanks a bunch for your anticipated responses guys

Kind regards,

Droodeffekt.

42 Marks? Yes, that's spot on if you've progressed normally without exploits.

Rewards? Not yet. You'll be able to use your Marks to unlock gear vendors once you've recruited both the Shadow Wardens and the Druids.
    You know that pandas eat bamboo, there. They love the bamboo. You get, eh, you get a panda? And you got a bamboo in your backyard? It'll ruin it. Right? You got bamboo furniture? Well, uh, well, pandas go nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Joholy View Post
    42 Marks? Yes, that's spot on if you've progressed normally without exploits.

Rewards? Not yet. You'll be able to use your Marks to unlock gear vendors once you've recruited both the Shadow Wardens and the Druids.
    Thanks for that mate oo Will be interested too see what they are