Ragnaros (Firelands question)

I quit PvE in 3.2 when Trial of the Fail came out, so I am not sure. Is Ragnaros in Firelands immune to fire? If he isn't I personally think that is... ugh, although I can understand why (So no need to elaborate on class PvE balance), I had no problem at all with making any other boss non-immune, but Rag is pure fire and it seems a bit silly (For lack of a better term), they could of at least given him some debuff Cenarius (Or one of the others) cast on him making him vulnerable to it (That was merely cosmetic for lore reasons).

Deleted
    Totalbiscuit put it best, so let me quote him;
    Our fire is super magical fire, and therefore can harm beings of normal fire.

Our fire is super magical fire, and therefore can harm beings of normal fire.
    But it couldn't in Molten Core, and seeing as we are in his domain now you would think he would be stronger in every way : /

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    not sure is serious..

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No he isn't Immune to fire, they have done away that ''mechanic'' eons ago and will likely not come back

Good thing actually

not sure is serious..
    Yes I am, I just quit PvE and didn't know, and I quit WoW for a bit so I couldn't ask in-game, and my guild isn't on Rag, so I figured I would ask here.

No he isn't Immune to fire, they have done away that ''mechanic'' eons ago and will likely not come back

Good thing actually
    No I think I am being misunderstood, I agree completely, I just mean it seems dumb from a lore perspective and it would of been cool if he got a "Debuff" making him vulnerable to it.