Am I allowed to post a link to my Let's Play Youtube channel here?

Thanks everyone! And thank you for the mod post, too. :-)

My youtube channel is youtube.com/dreny91 ^^

I'm a female gamer, pretty much brand new to the Lets Playing scene. Originally I intended to do survival horror games mostly for the laughs, but realized I wanted to make a slightly more serious gaming channel. As for right now, my plan is to Lets Play games that I either have a particular obsession with (the MGS remakes when they come out, Uncharted 3, ME3), games that my viewers want to see played (Madness Returns probably), and more "nostalgic" games, like Tomb Raider and Max Payne. Right now, I have put my Dead Space LP on hiatus, and am working on Darksiders. I hope you check out my channel, subscribe, and enjoy my goofiness. Thanks for reading! :-3

Here's a clip from my most recent set: I would have posted the first video of the Darksiders series, but it's mostly cutscene and not a lot of commentary. :P
    Last edited by Bronjahm; 2011-07-10 at 11:35 PM.
    UHNNN DA FUNK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronjahm View Post
    Just wanted to check, since the "Rules" thread for this forum is a little vague about it, and I'm not sure if it would be considered a "referral link".
    i think your aloud to post a link as long as its not inappropriate or a bad link.

yeah whats the channel post it

15+ Year Old Account
    If you're an active poster and your videos aren't full of advertising, it's probably okay to post a thread, as long as you don't sit there and bump it. Sharing is okay; spam and ads are bad.

If you're not sure, feel free to PM me or the mod of the section you'd like to post it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    If you're an active poster and your videos aren't full of advertising, it's probably okay to post a thread, as long as you don't sit there and bump it. Sharing is okay; spam and ads are bad.

If you're not sure, feel free to PM me or the mod of the section you'd like to post it in.
    Thank you so much for the quick response, and for the green light. ^^ No spam or ads, just hoping to build a little gaming community on Youtube. :-) I edited the first post of this thread- wish I could edit the title to update it, but I think it'll be ok. :-)

---------- Post added 2011-07-11 at 01:21 AM ----------

Thank you very much to whoever subbed! ^.^
    Last edited by Bronjahm; 2011-07-11 at 01:20 AM.
    UHNNN DA FUNK