Deleted

What would be the best recording program?

I am trying to find a good recording program, so far i've tryed livestream procaster, xsplit, xfire.. and even fraps. But if i am right you have to pay for fraps to be able to have your videos more than 30 seconds?
    I'm looking for a free program where you dont have to pay. i heard of movavi.
    Any suggestions?

Beta version of MSI AfterBurner one of the better choices for free recording program.

Your topic asks for best recording program, fraps is probably it.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

fraps is by far the best, but it will chew up your hdd space veryy fast if you do alot of recording, it would be wise to have an extra hdd or a large hdd..

User was infracted for this post. Do not discuss/suggest piracy here.
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2011-07-11 at 03:47 PM.

Deleted
    a free program, aka you dont pay for it. and there you dont have limited recording time

WeGame is cool , free and wont chew your HDD

3mins flyin in SW = 300mb ...... fraps 10sec = 150mb " same setting
    1mins crysis 2 , messin around 144mb

its free , but less quality than fraps not much , some may not notice
    maybe will not work with all games , i've tried it yesterday with brink , mouse freeze in game , not sure if its wegame fault or somethin else

xXx English is not my first language xXx

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JrTM View Post
    WeGame is cool , free and wont chew your HDD

3mins flyin in SW = 300mb ...... fraps 10sec = 150mb " same setting
    1mins crysis 2 , messin around 144mb

its free , but less quality than fraps not much , some may not notice
    maybe will not work with all games , i've tried it yesterday with brink , mouse freeze in game , not sure if its wegame fault or somethin else
    yea i am actually ckecking it already.. but the thing is.. if i want to put my recorded videos on youtube, and when you registrer, do you have to press' get connected with youtube? becouse then they have acces and can see all you doing on youtub,e but not you PW.. sounds abit stalker style?

I dont remember if i check "connected with youtube "or not cause i dont have youtube account atm, but in in their software interface there is option if ya wanna upload it to WeGame website and show in your profile what games you have in your pc and what you've captured " pix or vids " , you may read their Terms of use.

well just go to WeGame folder and uplead dierct from there and dont use connect to youtube.

xXx English is not my first language xXx

Deleted
    What was your issue with xfire exactly? I use Xfire cause it's free and see no difference between other videos on youtube and mine.