Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    Did you even read my comment.....

It isnt aimed at the OP, someone asked if hes gonna add that ram, which someone replied that the adding for the 2 sets of ram would prob lead to stability issues.
    Then fuzzy asked why, which i replied to.......
    I read yours, but you probably did read or think about what you wrote:

The ram the OP has in his old pc is most likely DDR2
    To which I replied:

Which he said he would be replacing.
    We can go back and forth all day on this I think your trying to argue that I don't get your reasoning and I was merely expanding on the point missed by a few people that he was replacing the ram and not adding it. Merely stating that his old ram is likely DDR2 will only confuse people further to the mix and match reasoning made earlier in this thread.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    If you can wait another month or so, then do so. Since AMD's new CPU's come out which will drop the price of SB.
    just what i was planning to do knowing my luck ill buy it now then 2 weeks later it will drop in price xD

i seem to be seeing alot of good things about the MSI P67A-GD53 and the G65 B3 so im probs just going to grab one of them.

thanks again for all your help guys and gals

---------- Post added 2011-07-12 at 03:41 PM ----------

anybody had any experiance with the Genie 2 feature?