Baleroc 25 question - trying to maximize Vital Spark

The strategy that has worked best so far for us is to have 2 teams of 2 "tanking" each crystal. Each takes 15 stacks and then the crystal despawns. We have 3 healers healing those with Torment and 3 healers healing the tanks.

In order to maximize Vital Spark stacks we assign a healer to one of the people "tanking" the crystals but one player has to heal 2 people. Should we instead have 2 people on tank(s) and 4 on Torment? If we did that I assume it would go like this:

Team A is two healers healing the tank. Team B (2 healers) and Team C (2 healers) are healing Torment on 4 players.
    Team A switches to Torment, Team B heals the tank, Team C continues on Torment.
    Team A continues on Torment, Team B switches to Torment, Team C heals tank.
    Team A switches to tank, Team B continues on Torment, Team C switches to Torment.

Without caring about maximizing Vital Spark and some pretty atrocious crystal handling (wrong people taking it, some people stepping back in, no one taking crystals) we got the boss to 40%. If we actually play this well the boss is pretty faceroll. We're just trying to figure out the best way to it the most faceroll.

Baleroc normal is face roll, Heroic is the cock block part. What my guild did on normal was have 3 soakers for Range and Melee. Melee A takes 13 stacks and gets replace with Melee B, vice versa for range as well. 2 Tanks taunting off each other and healers assign for tanks and tormenters. The fight took us less then 2-3 minutes to kill on normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    The strategy that has worked best so far for us is to have 2 teams of 2 "tanking" each crystal. Each takes 15 stacks and then the crystal despawns. We have 3 healers healing those with Torment and 3 healers healing the tanks.

In order to maximize Vital Spark stacks we assign a healer to one of the people "tanking" the crystals but one player has to heal 2 people. Should we instead have 2 people on tank(s) and 4 on Torment? If we did that I assume it would go like this:

Team A is two healers healing the tank. Team B (2 healers) and Team C (2 healers) are healing Torment on 4 players.
    Team A switches to Torment, Team B heals the tank, Team C continues on Torment.
    Team A continues on Torment, Team B switches to Torment, Team C heals tank.
    Team A switches to tank, Team B continues on Torment, Team C switches to Torment.

Without caring about maximizing Vital Spark and some pretty atrocious crystal handling (wrong people taking it, some people stepping back in, no one taking crystals) we got the boss to 40%. If we actually play this well the boss is pretty faceroll. We're just trying to figure out the best way to it the most faceroll.
    My guild did it with 3 Groups of melee dps, and 3 Groups of ranged DPS (2 people per group), and 2 Groups of healers(1 group wiht 3 healers, and the other with 4[yeah we did with 7 healers]).
    It goes like this:

First wave of crystals: Group A: Melee1-> Melee2 & Ranged1->Ranged2
    HealerGroup1 started at tank, and HealerGroup2 at Torment

So, we assigned each Healer from Group2 for each DPS:
    Healer2A heals Melee1
    Healer2B heals Ranged1
    Healer2C heals both

after 15 sec:

HealerGroup2 goes to current main tank healing

HealerGroup1 goes to torment healing:
    Healer1A heals Melee2
    Healer1B heals Ranged2
    Healer1C heals both

^Assuming you do it with 6 healers.
    That way the healers will always heal a specific person, I found it less confusing

Example of Healer1A heal:
    Tank>Melee2A>Tank>Melee2B>Tank>Melee2C>repeat - swapping every ~15sec

and swap after 15sec with Second wave of crystals until the end of the fight.

Need to be careful so healers do get the tormented debuff, and melee should organize so they don't screw up the crystal.
    For the melee we got one guys that wasn't taking any crystals, marked him and everyone stacked at him, they started at one foot, when boss mods called crystals, everyone moved to the other foot, except for the current group that was taking that crystal, worked pretty well!

Tell me if I was clear, I tried to be the most understandble I could, and sorry for bad english, not my primary language lol ^^
    Last edited by Pottz; 2011-07-11 at 06:49 PM.