Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes what he does is Bladestorms for 5 stacks of Titanic Power then he uses Apparatus of Khaz'goroth in his "one-shot macro".. or so he said in a vid I watched.. He got that trinket for free from some level 1 guy, too.. xD lucky bastard.
    Last edited by Yotei; 2011-07-12 at 10:47 AM.

Nvm if it's a macro or not, I don't get what the big deal is even if it is a macro.
    It's like the lot of you are saying 'using macros is for noobs, you should manually activate all your abilities because it means you have skill.'
    I disagree, it means you're not making the most out of WoW's features.

And does it really matter if it isn't -literally- a one shot macro? What's with all the derp, actually its more like 5 shot. One macro, spam it, and they're pretty much dead - that's the general jist of it. A real one shot macro would be nerfed pretty quickly don't you think?

Swifty's a good player and he tries teaching other players how to improve. I don't see a reason to not like him, really. Better than Athene who seems to find nothing better to do with his time than yell nuubs, skeels, and etc etc.
    Last edited by Shadowbane; 2011-07-12 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbane View Post
    Nvm if it's a macro or not, I don't get what the big deal is even if it is a macro.
    It's like the lot of you are saying 'using macros is for noobs, you should manually activate all your abilities because it means you have skill.'
    I disagree, it means you're not making the most out of WoW's features.

As for Swifty being overrated, why overrated? He's a good player and he tries teaching other players how to improve. I don't see a reason to not like him, really. Better than Athene who seems to find nothing better to do with his time than yell nuubs, skeels, and etc etc.
    This, Swifty is a good guy idk why people bash him. Also macroing it together can help people sometimes if they forget some cds i have before >.>.
    Though I made my own macro though that is better :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mineth View Post
    I thought the point is doing as much as damage as possible?
    Little point in doing tons of damage if they switch to you when you pop reck and get globaled yourself.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MestHoop View Post
    Little point in doing tons of damage if they switch to you when you pop reck and get globaled yourself.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYEaGUk_04U

Not only does he encourage using this macro but he encourages in the same video to make a macro to cancel the aura just in case you do get switched..

Deleted
    You could hardly call it a 1-shot macro, it's just a high burst rotation. In fact, I don't think you could even fit it into a macro because of the character limit. I think it was something like Battle Shout, Charge, Colossus Smash, Recklessness/Trinket, Mortal Strike then Bladestorm.
    There's absolutely no use in fitting this all into a cast sequence macro.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    You could hardly call it a 1-shot macro, it's just a high burst rotation. In fact, I don't think you could even fit it into a macro because of the character limit. I think it was something like Battle Shout, Charge, Colossus Smash, Recklessness/Trinket, Mortal Strike then Bladestorm.
    There's absolutely no use in fitting this all into a cast sequence macro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowbane View Post
    And does it really matter if it isn't -literally- a one shot macro? What's with all the derp, actually its more like 5 shot. One macro, spam it, and they're pretty much dead - that's the general jist of it. A real one shot macro would be nerfed pretty quickly don't you think?
    You need to read the thread more..

Anyway finished watching the video I linked to and it's getting me excited for when my Warrior partner finally stops being lazy..

And I'm sure he has all the skills still bound to something else and uses them at different situation, like any good player should.. but it's just to make it even easier for when he determines that the macro would be good to use at that time..
    Last edited by Yotei; 2011-07-12 at 11:06 AM.

Baha, /gquit. You should have thrown in a /gdisband and a command to hide all UI errors.
    "Dang dude, watch some Swifty videos or something!"

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adamacula View Post
    Baha, /gquit. You should have thrown in a /gdisband and a command to hide all UI errors.
    You made me think.. is there a script that will unbind the ability to toggle interface.. and then also a command to hide it? lmfao.

-kay gonna stop posting since I'm off-topic..-
    Last edited by Yotei; 2011-07-12 at 11:37 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dooffie66 View Post
    hehe awsome one xD, btw fixed it a little for you

the last part would be very useful in a battleground

Originally Posted by Aedros
    1. Battle Shout / Charge
    2. Colossus Smash
    3. Recklessness
    4. Mortal Strike
    5. DPS racial / Trinket / Bladestorm

*Macro not required
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    This is really all that need to be said here.

So in other words, just play your class as intended and utilize your abilities. People act like this guy reinvented the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    idk why its called the "swifty one shot macro"

it should just be a standard blow cd's macro that everyone should have...........
    because we all want him to /gquit and /afk ofc!

o and u should hae done it like this (if anyone knows how to make font smaller than 1 please let me know!)
    /use NAMEOFTRINKET
    /cast recklesness
    /cast charge

/gquit
    /cast mortal strike
    /cast bladestorm
    Last edited by mmoc1ace84aa42; 2011-08-08 at 03:45 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zohlomg View Post
    /use NAMEOFTRINKET
    /cast recklesness
    /cast charge
    /gquit
    /cast mortal strike
    /cast bladestorm
    I laughed so hard I farted

Quote Originally Posted by Zohlomg View Post
    /use NAMEOFTRINKET
    /cast recklesness
    /cast charge
    /gquit
    /cast mortal strike
    /cast bladestorm
    You just made my day so much better <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    PVP takes so much skill.
    Not sure if troll or just idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't post non-constructive comments in a month old thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE