Interview with a S9 Gladiator Rogue, does BG9 matter?

So, Roxaz from Sargeras took the time with me this past week to sit down and do a 10-11 minute interview. We go over a few things such as what time takes to be a Gladiator, his thoughts on the new RBG, and Arena changes. The Ilevel 371 Vicious gear that has a huge conflict on the battle.net forums. And much more. So heres the video its really a pilot to a addon of a series I already do. So feedback is always appreciated. Anyhow guys enjoy some insight on a Gladiator rogue!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPvpGXU60dY
    youtube.com/ShammyWoWLoL

wtf is this bro

Quote Originally Posted by Zohlomg View Post
    wtf is this bro
    What the post says? Roxaz, who recently earned Gladiator, took the time early this week to sit down with me and have a discussion about many things. Such as recent events with Blizzard adding the S9 371 gear, the new way to get fully conquest capped that requires you to do a RBG, and much more.

Well....to sum it up all up, its a interview.
    youtube.com/ShammyWoWLoL

Deleted
    Veryyy nice

Update: Glad to say I've gotten alot of positive feedback and what not. And actually had 7 people come to me asking for interviews and what not to help them find partners for S10 and what not. Thanks for all the feedback I'll be planning on interviewing more gladiators in the future and what not. Just send them my way.

youtube.com/shammywowlol
    youtube.com/ShammyWoWLoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Your video says S10 Gladiator Rogue and you should turn on Projected Textures. You ran straight into that Ring of Frost.
    Also, the video is really quiet.
    Last edited by Whisperawr; 2011-07-13 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    Your video says S10 Gladiator Rogue and you should turn on Projected Textures. You ran straight into that Ring of Frost.
    Also, the video is really quiet.
    Thanks for the feedback, fixed that, also when running fraps on a 8 year@720p 1280x720 widescreen projected textures is just something I have to give up on. None the less I did notice that haha. Also as for the audio I dropped it quite a few DB to see if it would cut out the static. I'll make sure to leave the audio alone in future videos, if you turn up your audio abit the interview and what not is still easily understood.
    youtube.com/ShammyWoWLoL